Sign in to follow this  
Sly

2 unfair bans

Ok, here's how it goes. You could say I'm a regular on the Softcore X6 Exp Ice Ops server. Never hacked, been acussed of it sometimes, which is a usual multiplayer gaming phenomenon, been voted quite a few times unsuccessfuly, all this up until this day. I logged in around noon and after some time a player named Crysak or Crysek issued a vote to ban me. I asked for a reason, with no luck. The ban was successful and I was kicked. I was pissed but I was like 'f**k it' probably a noob kicked me. I logged in this afternoon too and while we were playing SnD on Pipeline (my score was 9-3 if I remember right, using a ghost class) a regular player named oleja calls a vote to kick me. Alongside him was another player named (clan tag I cannot remember)Hayley, or something similar. I had accused Hayley for glitching on the last map (SnD - Ambush, climbing on top of a tank). Another enforcer of my ban I think might have been player named TunechiLee, whom I had accussed of glitching previously on the Pipeline SnD game (invinsible glitch on the MG). He replied to me: Ι don't know what glitching is. That sums it up. I was banned twice on the same day for no reason at all, than personal dislike and objective related voting. I am not really requesting a ban appeal, since my ban time has passed, rather than asking you guys for a fair treatment. Excuse me if you find this thread misplaced, I wasn't quite sure if it belonged here or on the Reports section. I wanted to bring up the issue of exploiting the vote ban option which is really annoying on such a nice server. Just so I can be legit my UID is 935, Admin's UID was 0 (because no admin banned me) and the reason was 'Vote Kick'. Ban time was 10-15 minutes. I sincerely hope you take action to prevent further similar events. Keep up the good work, Sly.

My friend, google democracy. If u were TEMP banned by a call vote, at least half of the ingame players voted yes. By other hand 15m is like a coffe break, so make it a positive thing and not a negative one. See this by other perspective. It were 30m (2x15m) that u wasted in something else, probly in something more productive than playing a game.

Theres a permanent solution, disabling the call vote option, but ingame as in rl a vote means a position, an opinion, a voice, so we cant do that.

Next time try to catch up some admin in the others IceOps servers, explain the situation and you'll see that everything will go straight.

Ive experienced the same, being temp banned several times due to ...........:huh:unknown reasons:huh:.

I know crying its still free, but as in rl reserv it too things that realy matter and get that a game isnt that different from rl, so walk trough it and learn from it.

Hoping someday we can still laugh from this and share some kills, in SOFTCORE x6 ofc :rolleyes:.

Peace,

P.C.M.

No problem man, I just wanted to bring up the issue of unfair voting and kicks. Surely disabling the call vote is not an option since it works in favor of the players mostly, but I was pissed off... Anyway, I'll try to reach someone if this happens again. By the way I really like the clan and the servers, you guys seem like a friendly community! See you ingame! Peace!

Sign in to follow this