Sign in to follow this  
Simone

wow down.

Down banned me for 2 days because i was telling someone what the HxC website was. a few days earlier he was being mean to everyone and saying how much we sucked and how much better he was than us. He needs to chill and slow down.

Down banned me for 2 days because i was telling someone what the HxC website was. a few days earlier he was being mean to everyone and saying how much we sucked and how much better he was than us. He needs to chill and slow down.

I really love the way you hide things, I was undercover and i warned you about three times to not advertise since its not allowed [even if its a website advertising is adverstising] but Instead of saying sorry or whatever you said: dont be such a puzzy noob.

As soon as i saw that i asked you to repeat that, you were as stupid enough to repeat it with the word faggot behind it. Im not going to unban you.

I was being mean to everyone? In what way, I havent been on in a week, even if i was i would be undercover since im sick of everybody asking me to change the map. I never ever said that somebody sucked. I admit i do brag, but thats who i am.

anyway, im not going to unban you.

Down I hope you know that recruiting is not forbidden. Please make sure they really advertise something which does not include to tell someone once a website in the ingame chat.

Down, please forgive me i am just going through family problems and i am just not in a good mood right now. Just please unban me , and ill never bother you ever again

-|HxC| Simone

Down I hope you know that recruiting is not forbidden. Please make sure they really advertise something which does not include to tell someone once a website in the ingame chat.

Down, please forgive me i am just going through family problems and i am just not in a good mood right now. Just please unban me , and ill never bother you ever again

-|HxC| Simone

Hmm, this is something different from the above.

Atleast you said sorry, Ill lessen the ban to 10 hours. You need to give me your UID first tho.

-|HxC| Simone

Atleast you said sorry, Ill lessen the ban to 10 hours. You need to give me your UID first tho.

Thank you Down.:shy: ill reply my uid i appreciate it and also, do u need the last 8 digits or the whole thing?

-|HxC| Simone

Thank you Down.:shy: ill reply my uid i appreciate it and also, do u need the last 8 digits or the whole thing?

Down my UID is 9c147787

thank u for ur acceptance :D

Sign in to follow this