Sign in to follow this  
Friendly

OoWwNn3D, Purposefully cheating.

1. on Terror, in the yellow colored area where you climb 2 steps then strafe-jumpcrouch onto next platform, he wallbanged me with his knife as i climbed the stairs...

2.happened on server 2

3.OoWwNn3D is the perpetrator.

4.I am sorry I do not have his Guid, however if it is helpful, next time i see him join or leave I will get it.

5.Proof, I took 2 screenshots, i understand video is better, but this was very unexpected and screenshots were all I had at the time with steam overlay.

Screenshot #1. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=112579808 - this is where it happened, on the right hand side you can see the stairs where i got wallbanged, bottom left him killing me.

Screenshot #2. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=112579795 - this is later in the game, as you can see, same round, however i was holding tab so i could prove to you its the same people in game, him acti, etc etc and more discussion about wallbanging.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else ill do my best to try and gather information.

-Friendly

well then, how could I help prove something for if something like this were to arise again, and i dont see how those screenshots dont show something. i show he knifed me through the wall on terror, and he was acti, and where it happened.

how could i prove something better should the need arise again?

I do not see how these screenshots prove anything.Perhaps you are telling the truth but there is no hard proof.

Only if you play deathrun on terror you will really know what he is talking about.

Its hard to screen shot something right when it happens. But red name= activator. Green name= Jumper. And he knifed a jumper threw a wall. It seems he screen shotted it right after he died. As a long time deathrun player this is about enough proof.

Okay, if you havent seen such a thing, please let me thrououghly descibe the scenario as I tried to do with describing each screenshot initially.

screenshot #1. that was taken right after I died, Please note the round which it happened, 9/10 and if you read the chat you can also see people are suprised. now on the right hand side of screenshot 1, the map is terror, those are the steps i got wallganed on,, those steps are the third part of terror, after you climb large wall, jump on and across a platform, then you jump to the yellow wall, into the doorframe. after getting in doorframe, i climbed the stairs on the right hand side, now at the top of those stairs, is where activator knifed me through the wall., that describes screenshot #1, where it happened, acti knifing me bottom left, note the chatbox, people are suprised, even saying ''ban''. I was not the only one to be suprised in the situation.

Screenshot #2. this screenshot is a proof of situation screenshot, i took it to prove who was acti, and more. now as you can see, most notably, OoWwNn3D was activator, now i can prove this was him who knifed me through wall the most obvious PROOF, is that is that if you compare the first screenshot to the second one, NOTE THE EXPERIENCE BAR, its the exact same, also note the round, it is also the same.... I do not know how i could make it any more obvious at the moment, compare the screenshots, xp bar, level.... people were still talking about it in screenshot 2, and also shows who was present in game at the time.

I dont know how i can lay out the evidence any better than this... :rolleyes:

PS: you say you play Deathrun often, I am not doubting this, but I know Terror, the map, was not on for a while. ive never seen you play. but next time you play Terror, test out the wallbang yourself if you wish, im sure frosty would be glad to test the theroy <3, just remember, top of the stairs, right hand side, just before you strafecrouch onto next platform.

try it yourself with another admin, it wont get patched, but please do something with those who abuse it.:-/

Perhaps you don't see me because my in game name is different from my forum name.

Any way, you should go back to Ninja/Ares/Kelm about this if you want a proper solution for the problem.

okay, thank you for your input. I would love to hear what the rest of you guys think, but i will almost always be ingame with my steam overlay should anything happen and i need to take a screenshot, and should it happen, i have my fraps. but i dont record all the time because it takes up a ton of disc space, however, the next time someone is exploiting a rule, i will record it in video for you to see, unless i was unaware of it till after the fact.:)

If me, and someone like frosty or amanda, were to demonstrate, with me recording at same time, to demonstrate how it happened. would it help you out in understanding how it works?, i would post video here for you to see

Appologies HaHa didn't mean it like that:P

But ya me and friendly have demonstrated this today (recorded) Hopefully friendly uploads this soon. This will show that its really difficult to screen shot and give solid evidence.

It's always hard to screenshot the way you died :P I think I know what you mean, banned a guy for 2 weeks for a similar thing a few days back (well he wasnt acti, the map was easy and he shot the acti through wall ;P)

Sign in to follow this