Sign in to follow this  
Obscurity

Admin Abuse - Down

Playing this game is itself adding to your midlife crisis

nah...let me explain: if u define a fun-scale with the adjustment 1="hanging around and doing nothing": reading this topic is 0,2*[hanging around] and playing COD4 is 5*[hanging around]. And i wanna decrease my midlife crisis, so i try to avoid actions <1.

nah...let me explain: if u define a fun-scale with the adjustment 1="hanging around and doing nothing": reading this topic is 0,2*[hanging around] and playing COD4 is 5*[hanging around]. And i wanna decrease my midlife crisis, so i try to avoid actions <1.

Well considering the topic is pretty much useless , replying to my message is 0,15*[doing nothing] and if that is the scale you consider then surely playing cod4 will be around 3*[hanging around] and not a 5. Taking that into consideration , your aggregate actions amount to about (3,25)/3 ~ 1.1 which is dangerously close to 1*[hanging around and doing nothing]. All in all your objective of keeping your actions >1*[avoiding midlife crisis] is barely being maintained since your actions and your objective barely differ by 0,07 which is about what your reply to this message would be worth if you choose to reply. Mind you then your aggregate would be (3,32)/4 ~ 0.83 which would mean you would fail your objective. So basically if you reply to this message , you will fail ( that is if your objective does NOT permit ±fluctuations ). Taking an aggregate at the end of your life/whatever age you define as the end of the middle of your life will be tough but if that's what you are going for , then choose your actions carefully.

Well considering the topic is pretty much useless , replying to my message is 0,15*[doing nothing] and if that is the scale you consider then surely playing cod4 will be around 3*[hanging around] and not a 5. Taking that into consideration , your aggregate actions amount to about (3,25)/3 ~ 1.1 which is dangerously close to 1*[hanging around and doing nothing]. All in all your objective of keeping your actions >1*[avoiding midlife crisis] is barely being maintained since your actions and your objective barely differ by 0,07 which is about what your reply to this message would be worth if you choose to reply. Mind you then your aggregate would be (3,32)/4 ~ 0.83 which would mean you would fail your objective. So basically if you reply to this message , you will fail ( that is if your objective does NOT permit ±fluctuations ). Taking an aggregate at the end of your life/whatever age you define as the end of the middle of your life will be tough but if that's what you are going for , then choose your actions carefully.

Wth is this, I'm confused lol

again nah...for me it is 5....trust me! and i played the last 60 minutes cod4 and afterwards i red your post (2 times)...lemme say 5 minutes...followed by my answer (another 5 minutes)...to put it in a nutshell: 60 minutes --> 5*[hanging around] vs. 10 minutes--> (0,2*[hanging around]+0,15*[hanging around])/2= 0,175. The result is: Iam pretty happy atm!

again nah...for me it is 5....trust me! and i played the last 60 minutes cod4 and afterwards i red your post (2 times)...lemme say 5 minutes...followed by my answer (another 5 minutes)...to put it in a nutshell: 60 minutes --> 5*[hanging around] vs. 10 minutes--> (0,2*[hanging around]+0,15*[hanging around])/2= 0,175. The result is: Iam pretty happy atm!

Well as long as you are happy you are decreasing ur mid life crisis successfully :3

GroOvY put your hands down. He's Indian. He's gonna rek u, and I can say that because I'm one too :P

your comments are deemed false and useless. A blanket statement with nothing supporting it. And really kicking down?,stop that sht.

To be fair Down did kinda push Obs a bit with the reporting stuff.

But in Downs defence I have played with Obs a few times before, and he can be a pain if he doesn't get what he wants.

Say 0bscurity: .Hi down, just want to tell you that I reported you for admin abuse on iceops forum :)

Say IceOps|Down: .Good luck haha.

Say IceOps|Down: .Be prepared to get it rejected.

Say F4th3r: What have you done now Down? :P

Say 0bscurity: .well, just want you not to think you're untouchable my dear

Wait, who is pushing whom? lol

In all fairness I did read all of that quite fast, so I may not have caught that exact relation you are pointing out here.

Thanks for highlighting it for me.

ON TOPIC: You shouldn't attack someone in the way Obscurity is attacking Down, just because you feel mistreated, instead use a calm tone and maybe people would take you seriously.