Sign in to follow this  
r1ot

CoD4 Obscurity server ban

Hello,

So I just purchased Cod 4 on steam in 2014 not knowing that PB has been disabled for cod 4, anyway the only reason I got it was to play obs_elim and this is the only server. My PB could not see the call of duty in its tags for Adding a game so I just tryed joining cod and putting pb on since i thought i was steam related After i got the ip off the obs page i tryed to join and it was saying in yellow letter "Cant auth game" and after that a screen popped where it said I am perma banned from this server for wallhacking and that i should appeal at Iceops.in

Thanks for reading this

Sorry about the 1st appeal

1. My nickname is r1ot (in cod and steam)

2.Obscurity server

3.50a15a0a

4. Does not show an admin GUID

5. Reason is wallhack

6. As i have said I bought the game in hope to play obs like i did on one slovenian server back then, and tryed to enter the server using and adress from Obscurity Mod Official Page and I got banned, my guess is because my pb is off and I am still trying to find a solution (got 1 but not sure if it worked)...

Guest DeltaMX

You are not banned, steam just sold you a used key which is banned.

I don't know if you contact steam for another key if they will give you.

Umm.. Maybe you should contact Steam first. Because of their fast reply and support quality. And they will probably redirect you to the Activison Support

support.steampowered.com

support.activision.com