Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Panda

Banned?

I got unfairly banned by an admin for dissing someone. I never got a warning for it, and I think it was uncalled for.

1. trtls r cul

2. Deathrun Server 1

3. 43713(I think)

4. 810

5. Insults

6. 2 days.

7. Got dissed for making a mistake on dragonball, so I just stated the fact that the person who dissed me couldn't even beat the map. He decided to make it personal, so I dissed him a lot. I didn't even get a warning.

I got unfairly banned by an admin for dissing someone. I never got a warning for it, and I think it was uncalled for.

1. trtls r cul

2. Deathrun Server 1

3. 43713(I think)

4. 810

5. Insults

6. 2 days.

7. Got dissed for making a mistake on dragonball, so I just stated the fact that the person who dissed me couldn't even beat the map. He decided to make it personal, so I dissed him a lot. I didn't even get a warning.

My plan was to find the insults in the logs and quote them here. I found them but I'm not posting that crap.

All I'm gonna say is: you were lucky it wasn't me who saw you say such things. Wouldn't end on 2 days. So please sit this one out and start behaving properly.

Guest Ares

Didn't see kelm's post, but here are the insults.

http://pastebin.com/CCA8x5ur

It was me who banned you but you were lucky because I didn't see everything you said.

Luckily, you appealed now which gave me a chance to see all of the insults, so thank you for that :)

Perm banned :)

EDIT: Made it a one week ban after talking to Panda.

Sign in to follow this