Sign in to follow this  
--TeCh--

Ban for no reason.

1. Your nicknameLink --TeCh--

2. Server you got banned onIceOps-TeamDeathRun

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)7b71cdda

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)Doesn't show

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)No reason

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

I got in the server this morning and it said im banned for using Voicechat and i dont even have a mic. i have cracked key just so you know

. Please resolve ty

If you have cracked key that means that you downloaded pirate version which isn't fair towards Activision. Those guys worked very hard to make call of duty and you don't appreciate their work so you just downloaded pirate version. If you are saying that something isn't fair think a little about it. You are the one who isn't fair, not us. If you don't want that to happen you can always buy at least original key so that stuff won't happen again, cracked keys are unreliable.

//I have no idea why I wrote that

If you have cracked key that means that you downloaded pirate version which isn't fair towards Activision. Those guys worked very hard to make call of duty and you don't appreciate their work so you just downloaded pirate version. If you are saying that something isn't fair think a little about it. You are the one who isn't fair, not us. If you don't want that to happen you can always buy at least original key so that stuff won't happen again, cracked keys are unreliable.

//I have no idea why I wrote that

:) You gotten sick.

But yea I had a Original Key with a Cracked version of the game.

But i just brought the game on steam so i got 1 other key :)

dont think so i changed keys so many times and i dont remember loosing my stats. But i re installed the game and my stats were gone but i like it so i have a new objective to go back to my lvl 21 in dr#1 :)