Sign in to follow this  
DWChris

Reporting a Lagg-Glitcher

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting: Glitching, or just lagg-gitching

2. Server: Your Deathrun v1.1 (176.31.106.44:28980)

3. Approximate time: 12/8/14 (not sure time it has been a long time)

4. Player's name: Vakame

5. Player's GUID or UID: 2ee516223ff14bda3a818d745dd52f77 (TY NNJ)

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs): http://www.xfire.com/video/62b11e/ (In case XFire is b1t(h1ng for you aswell, i can upload on youtube if you request)

7. Please describe what happened: So that guy, used the lagg blind, there is a bind that makes you freeze-lagg, i know how it works so i could catch him in action, in the proof that can be seen onto the lagometer, the spikes that popup that moment when he's in mid-air. With that, he avoids touching the death-point)death layer platform) which is some cords bellow, So yeah, he did it a lot of times, it's like cheating and glitching together...

Thanks for your time,

[=DW=]Chris

Demo shows clearly the lagg-glitch. Wh could be there too, since he knew where to look for the activator.

I ain't so familiar with the ban rules on deathrun server, I am all pro Obscurity ;)

We will take care of it. Thanks for the demo.

Vacame has wall hack also he shot through wall many times like wall banging acti in zero map and he's follow through walls in sniper room. He has a dummy friend named dado I suspect him too. Unfortunately I don't have a demo.

Sign in to follow this