Sign in to follow this  
QQlapraline

Ban for roccat now? QQlapraline

Guest theREALayzeL
Not a ghost, a french player who gave me this cd key.

Someone give this man some likes! Please =D

Best solution here is to buy your own cd-key.Did buy it even twice (first time I lost the game, lol) and never regreted it.Just an idea, think about it

I think I'll do that, but I do not play all the time. Is it going to be really useful?

And about the ban for the roccat? That is why i created this topic. An opinion?

Guest theREALayzeL

I've heard there is an aim assist mode for certain hacks. I have seen it run a few times, havent actually watched the demo; I'm too lazy for that..

Guest theREALayzeL
He shouldn't care as it wouldn't change anything- he does not decide if your ban should be removed :P

I am a nobody. Just trolling the forums til I get accepted or denied for the cod team. =D

I find it odd that you were banned 3 times(or more?) by different admins, myself included, for hacking and then theres this thing about you changing GUIDs, or having other people use your GUID or whatever you mean.

I have looked at my own demos(yes, I have a few of you) and I have no conclusive evidence, only my own intuition which is telling me that you know too much. And I have seen your "roccat" demo which isn't worth much either.

I just find it strange that you would be banned by 3 different people who haven't shared a comment about you............................................................. I can't recall that ever happening before...

In regards to your ban appeal I have to say that I think you and your brother are telling eachother where people are, every once in a while, which is why it sometimes looks like you have roccat/wh/whatever and sometimes it's like you don't.

I'm not unbanning him. The demos might not show enough but i know what i saw.

I know the rules. If the demo is not enough for an admin, feel free to unban him.

But i'm sticking with my decision and i assume it.

I'm not unbanning him. The demos might not show enough but i know what i saw.

I know the rules. If the demo is not enough for an admin, feel free to unban him.

But i'm sticking with my decision and i assume it.

I'm with you on this one, he already got unbanned on my demos, and now his banned again. Something is not right.

​I'm not unbanning him. The demos might not show enough but i know what i saw. I know the rules. If the demo is not enough for an admin, feel free to unban him.But i'm sticking with my decision and i assume it.

​I'm with you on this one, he already got unbanned on my demos, and now his banned again. Something is not right.

So I must be guilty ? The hypothesis of a second mistake seems unbelievable?