Sign in to follow this  
KuJIer

greendaiser - Obscurity Server

1. Player's name: greendaiser // Changed name to tslTDaW

2. Player's GUID or UID: 69e5c6f6

3. Server: Obscurity

4. Approximate time: Right now, whatever time it is.

5. Proof: Attached. Basically what happened is this guy was accused several times of wh'ing (I didn't get to spec him, so I don't know) And on the next round, he killed the ob again and got accused again. afterwards going and tking until he can't tk no more. And left the game. (I'll put my eyes on this guy)\

Edit: He's back now, so I'll be doing my thing :3

Edit2: I specced him a bit before I had to go, didn't really get anything. I'll keep my eyes open.

1. Player's name: greendaiser // Changed name to tslTDaW

2. Player's GUID or UID: 69e5c6f6

3. Server: Obscurity

4. Approximate time: Right now, whatever time it is.

5. Proof: Attached. Basically what happened is this guy was accused several times of wh'ing (I didn't get to spec him, so I don't know) And on the next round, he killed the ob again and got accused again. afterwards going and tking until he can't tk no more. And left the game. (I'll put my eyes on this guy)\

Edit: He's back now, so I'll be doing my thing :3

Edit2: I specced him a bit before I had to go, didn't really get anything. I'll keep my eyes open.

Green is known for constant teamkilling. Being good however is a different story.

I started out as Smoke and after about three we times I was called wher I changed to treefrog and wasn't called one again. Cracked me up bad. Had tears in my eyes. Then after I change my name mid map rounds he didn't do well after. He has been on my watch list for about a year just before a couple months ago I was just a player now being mod I spend most of my time watching :)

Sign in to follow this