Sign in to follow this  
supiri

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Gameranger plugin

I recently make Cod4 Server with your cod4 x 1.7a linux-i386-testing build 2535 june 4 2014 :D and it work perfectly but i need to link that server to gameranger. I heard that your are Selling plugin which connect cod4 server to gameranger and I need to buy that plugin quickly. :saint::saint::saint:

Ninja is not selling the gameranger linker which is named as the gameranger plugin...you can download it easily from a link...he is just giving subscription of the gameranger plugin with 4 dollar/month.....

Oh!! Then they maybe start selling it again. He told me there are not selling plugin in the week which all server's keep downing and upping :D. I will buy it when he is online (No he is rarely come online)

Hey freaker, |RS|Crazy said to me that there no longer selling this plugin and if i buy server from them only I can have my server on Gameranger :( . Is that true ?. Do u have any other way to contact Voltron. My GR ID is 5336938. My Server's GR id is 5487387 ^^ . If u can pleases talk to Voltron :saint: . Can i have your GR id too ? so i can directly talk with u :D