Sign in to follow this  
Upir

Ban permanente

Hello upi!

Thank you MiXR for translating!

You were originally banned by me for wallhacking by the way.

I feel obligated to tell you that banhopping also is a bannable offence, and since you did it 4 times after being banned, I cannot say if that will influence your appeal or not.

Your demos:

1 2 3 4

Hello to all!

I have never used cheats.

Anyone who knows me, the game for years to your server, it can confirm that the game clean.

I'm 32 years old and just play for fun.. You can then check the hours of x-fire.

Savior, I'm sorry but you're wrong about me.

My x-fire is kylua82, add me and check.

Thanks

I'm just gonna throw this out there........

I banned someone form Italy a month or so ago, and he was also 32 and he also said to check his x-fire... and he also evaded ban by changing GUIDs.. Hmmm.

I changed guid because I was banned unfairly. In order to play I changed key.

However, I can be unbanned or not?

You shouldn't change your GUID because you think you were wrongfully banned. If you are banned from an Ice0ps server it's because there is a very good reason behind it.

It's not up to me entirely. The admins will look at your appeal and decide what to do. You must be patient.. and not change your GUID and come on the server in the mean time, because we will find you.

The problem is, you avoided the ban by changing your GUID. This is called banhopping. If you were banned unfairly, you can always apply for a banappeal here.

See, let's say you were banned by mistake which would unban you, but bannhopping would get you banned again and no appeal required since you just admitted it, too.

The only best case scenario for you here, is that 1) was banned by mistake and 2) get a TEMPban for banhopping.

This will and has to be decided by an admin or supermoderator since they are more experienced with these kind of cases.

My best,

Look

The problem is, you avoided the ban by changing your GUID. This is called banhopping. If you were banned unfairly, you can always apply for a banappeal here.

See, let's say you were banned by mistake which would unban you, but bannhopping would get you banned again and no appeal required since you just admitted it, too.

The only best case scenario for you here, is that 1) was banned by mistake and 2) get a TEMPban for banhopping.

This will and has to be decided by an admin or supermoderator since they are more experienced with these kind of cases.

My best,

Look

But demos would still be looked at for the ban for hack, right?

Translation: OMG, you cannot distinguish / recognize people who cheat and those who don't, go to hell...!!! (I cleaned up the text)

Sorry mate, raging won't get you far and with your last comment I guess this case is closed.