Sign in to follow this  
Aikel

Unban me Pls :)

1. My nickname is -aiKelzZ-

2. Server is IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server) (Sorry guys but I do not see this information)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server) (Sorry guys but I do not see this information)

5. Ban reason Wallhack - Epsilon appeal iceops.in

6. Ban length Permanent

7. Short information about what happened, "I think there was a mistake in the decision, I do not use cheats, but maybe years of playing can make people believe that in some cases, I play CG and Esl, and the only ban is that, for the rest of the AFK kick and a and two kick for a wrong name!"

I hope I lift the ban because they are months that play on this server and I have never had any problems, only people killed that gnawing.

Bye Guys ;)

Guest EpSiLoN :)

Well as you know i'm a good guy :D

Let's make a vote about my decision.

Please Just Yes , No ill decide if i unban or no

But i keep on an no

I vote no, I havent seen the demo, but I have seen you on before. And I think you are very obvious sometimes.

Are you even serious?

--------------------------------------------------------

Epsilon, could you quite the ban-post here?

Watched it twice, don't know if it is wh, but it is very fishy.

Too bad there is only the 1 demo, but for those who were there, it should be enough.

I would like to have Visuals thoughts on this, since he played on that day too.

In case of a tie and my vote is needed, I look at it 4 more times.

I vote no, I havent seen the demo, but I have seen you on before. And I think you are very obvious sometimes.

Are you even serious?

What in my comment is not serious?

I was not aware that we had to judge this ban based on the demo ONLY. I have seen this guy do obvious shit without me having it on demo and with him leaving before I could get anything solid on demo. So I think I would be in a position to vote No based on my experience with this guy. If we only have to vote based on the demo of this ban, I can't comment and would have to withdraw my vote, because the demo does not seem to work on my PC.

Guys, it seems. it seems! I have classmates who accuse me! But if I do Screenshots, Demo, Esl Wire, CGAC, Spectator, remain all amazed, because there is nothing, but I seem obvious! ... How many games have done and I arrived first and nobody said anything on the server Iceops ? I only ask SBAN, to properly evaluate it, can you give me the date and time, enter the server, and you will see that I have nothing! The ban is based on a demo clean, FOR GOD GUYSI!

Are you even serious?

What in my comment is not serious?

I was not aware that we had to judge this ban based on the demo ONLY. I have seen this guy do obvious shit without me having it on demo and with him leaving before I could get anything solid on demo. So I think I would be in a position to vote No based on my experience with this guy. If we only have to vote based on the demo of this ban, I can't comment and would have to withdraw my vote, because the demo does not seem to work on my PC.

I'

Id say that you have to base your vote on the demo, because there is no more proof. I always see people who I think they hack, but in my eyes that does not give me the right to punish him, until I get enough proofs for my suspecting. So yes, the vote has to be based on the demo.

Guest DeltaMX

Most bans rely in the demo (unless in special cases) but mainly no demo no proof. No demo showing wallhack then unban.

And I didn't see anything wrong except for the scroll maybe and the glitching.

Will wait for more opinion.