Sign in to follow this  
Spacemonkey

banned again by savior

Guest HappY EpSiLoN
perm

SpaceMonkey

121005b0

hc tdm

wh/norecoil - wasn't he banned and then unbanned for insufficient proof once? - heres a demo where I am 100% convinced. He will probably appeal.

demo

well i don't agree with you. if really think i was cheatin you really need to check better the server...

P.S i said it once...never used cheats, aimbot, wh, no recoil and whatever.

i think i really make a video to my screen while i'm palying...

Guest HappY EpSiLoN
well i don't agree with you. if really think i was cheatin you really need to check better the server...

P.S i said it once...never used cheats, aimbot, wh, no recoil and whatever.

i think i really make a video to my screen while i'm palying...

Stop lie...

Make a video when all is off .. :)

it's incredible!!! never used norecoil!

P.S console ban authomatically who used it!

there's game i play well and others not so if u want i'll make a video for every single game i'll play in there. then judge...that's my playstyle. everyone has his own skills..that's mine i guess

Guest arj

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1819-banned-again-by-savior/?postID=23995#post23995']well it seams iceops admin r just admin who ever they want to theys days

it's incredible!!! never used norecoil!

P.S console ban authomatically who used it!

there's game i play well and others not so if u want i'll make a video for every single game i'll play in there. then judge...that's my playstyle. everyone has his own skills..that's mine i guess

He can find servers for sure... but he cant find an OBS server... and do you think any of us will miss u? :) think about that

This is in LARGE so that I am sure everyone will understand. (This is only for STORM and SPACEMONKEY)

STORM: You need to stop encouraging people to use other GUIDs in order to still play, since you have already done this yourself, I'm pretty sure you are in thin ice as it is. Second of all your attitude towards the admins in ICEOPS need to change pronto.

SPACEMONKEY: You were definitely using no recoil and I am also sure you had wallhack, which I why I banned you. If ceveral other admins agree (which they do) there has to be a point. If you are getting unbanned it is only because my demo isn't good enough proof, which just means I will catch you some other day, if you continue to use hacks.

Possible wallhack indeed, but I wouldn't call this enough prove to ban him. About the no recoil, I've no idea.

If you had the context (was actually there watching him) you would know that there were ceveral incidents where he adjusted his movement because he was aware of other players nearby.

I have watched the demo a couple of times with my own spectator wallhack, which shows me that he is aware of things that he should not be aware of.

This is in LARGE so that I am sure everyone will understand. (This is only for STORM and SPACEMONKEY)

STORM: You need to stop encouraging people to use other GUIDs in order to still play, since you have already done this yourself, I'm pretty sure you are in thin ice as it is. Second of all your attitude towards the admins in ICEOPS need to change pronto.

SPACEMONKEY: You were definitely using no recoil and I am also sure you had wallhack, which I why I banned you. If ceveral other admins agree (which they do) there has to be a point. If you are getting unbanned it is only because my demo isn't good enough proof, which just means I will catch you some other day, if you continue to use hacks.

Short and right... my letters now look rly small :/

ok men... but you are wrong. that's all. check better the server. that's a lot of work to do.

I am sorry that you feel mistreated, and that you feel we don't invest the required amount of time in spectating/catching/getting evidence.

But let me tell you this:

Whenever I am on the Ice0ps servers (doesn't matter which one) I am sad to say that I spend atleast 70% of my time spectating people I think use cheats, and in most cases, I am afraid, I'm right.

@savior Higher the power higher the responsibility. Hope you understand that.

This is one of the best things IceOps has VERY RESPONSIBLE CLAN MEMBERS AND STAFF.

I love IceOps.

@Spacemonkey Just stop it dude. Justtt Staph it that's it.

Can someone lock this thread? I think we are done here.