DRz

Another cheater on 176.31.106.44:28960

Hey hey,

Time : 08/10/2014 - 10:20am

Server : 176.31.106.44:28960

Name : THE parachitas

GUID : 8c21d0d0

Demo : http://upload.ninja-gaming.us/getdemo.php?f=1412778749-para5.dm_1

That first sniper shot during the second round of the demo shows clearly that he uses a roccat, as he aims 3 meters above the guy he killed.

Finally, I would like to mention that Vizual was online and even though people were calling that guy a cheater, he did not bother spec him any second.

Just talking about that to bring another example to that thread : Admin 300000026.

Regards,

DRz

Sigh.... Why are u angry.. It's my opinion. so I just tell what I think.. This does not mean that he won't be banned.

Other admins should see the demo and when they say he's hacking he will be banned.

Don't bring your rage about the admin report to this section please!

and that ban thing was joke, and I can not do anything when my xfire my videos are not valid because 'the right demo' 'I do not work, and i can only tb :/ , and i dont care if i dont HAVE UR PROOFS ..... i can only say , i wait next time :) ps u need brains

If the final desidion hasn't been made yet... I could give my opinion?

I was on the server at that time. I'm not sure if I was on with DRz but I definitly was playing with the acused hacker.

I was on the opisite team and I just kept getting killed by this guy. I tried camping for about 10secs so he would run past and I would shoot him... But everytime he just ran looked right and shot me. I was really suspitious and I watch closly at his killcams and I really believe he does have cheats.

The final decison has been taken and he got banned, thanks for sharing your advice :)

Also I dont know if you know about it BIO, but you can record players and read the record of other players.

In the downloadable file you will see him using an aim-assist. You can watch others' records using the software cod4player.

Yes it is one the promod server.

​Would be really good if you could write the name of the server after the IP

I will do that next times, and thank you for banning them !

Sign in to follow this