Sign in to follow this  
DRz

Another cheater on 176.31.106.44:28960

Hey Drz,

thanks for the report.

I have watched the demo twice and it seems to me like wh, but that demo would not be good enough for me to ban him.

Any of the more experienced promod-players (Epsi, Crazy, etc.) can judge this better. ;)

Hey,

I have also taken another demo.

I did not post it as he died and I thought the first one showed enough, but I can understand that you need more proofs. "It could be luck or experience".

That second demo shows that :

-The spots he looks at the beginning of the first demo are not spots he always looks.

-The no scope he tries is not at a spot, and we do not see the guy nor hear him before he shows his face, after the shot.

Also, as I mentioned it to Epsilon, the guy was playing at 20/40 fps and his moves are not the moves of someone who goes HAM on pub (24-9 when I pointed it out).

To me, and I played against him so I experienced it, that's too much luck to be luck and he does not have enough experience on that game to expect people that well.

Demo : http://upload.ninja-gaming.us/getdemo.php?f=1413029695-pinchwh2.dm_1

Thanks for your understanding.

However, the second demo is way too short again. In these cases where the demos show too many doubts, an appeal would be immediately granted.

The player is fishy, but we need solid proof before banning someone.

I let the other members on promod know of this player. He will be caught ;)

Sign in to follow this