Sign in to follow this  
TekGlitcherHD

ShutdownGame?

Hello Iceops Users! :)

So I'm running a Deathrun Server1.2 with codx and when the first round is over (Free run) and the next round starts I get this

Sending heartbeat to cod4master.iceops.in

==== ShutdownGame (0) ====

------- Game Initialization -------

gamename: Call of Duty 4

gamedate: Aug 1 2011

-----------------------------------

g_gametype will be changed upon restarting.

Hitch warning: 1064 msec frame time

Sending heartbeat to cod2master.activision.com

Sending heartbeat to cod2update.activision.com

Sending heartbeat to cod.iw4play.de

Sending heartbeat to cod4master.activision.com

The MAM 0.12 stops working because of this? Even though the server still works, you can join and leave the game (THE SERVER IS STILL RUNNING)

But I can't use my MAM commands.

Any idea on how to fix this? (THIS Doesn't have to do anything with MAM, It's the server)

Thx :)

In the MAM logs it says

22:39 [25.11.14 02:16:33] Warning: SAY by player '!cmdlist' who is actually not on the server: PID: 0, GUID: (GUID)

22:40 [25.11.14 02:16:34] Warning: SAY by player '!cmd don't work?' who is actually not on the server: PID: 1, GUID: (GUID)

Is that the entire log because normally it should have boot messages as well and also why it has closed. Are you using antiblock as well because i know my version of it works with mam. Honestly if mam goes off and not the server it is usually a mam problem well it was in many of my cases.

ShutdownGame is shown whenever the round ends, this happens in all round-based gametypes. It is not an error or a crash.

you should ask questions about mam on their forum: manuadminmod.de