Sign in to follow this  
Zagor001

ban appeal

1. Zagor001

2. IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. b409368e

4. savi0r

5. wh/norecoil (!?!?)

6. I don't even know. I don't remember either being kicked or banned when I was playing

I tried playing on the TDM one and same thing happened there, are you kidding?

yes I have an original key that I bought way back when cod4 came out then I stopped playing and I re-installed the game only a few days ago, I read about servers stealing the key maybe that's the case? I already put the mss32.dll modified file in the directory, can I do something else about it?

Bro. Like fonix said.

You are banned here (ggc) and here (pb).

@Lookout report is here. A quick tip is that you can search for his GUID on the website :)

This is the report (including demo of you) that I have:

perm

Hpc

b409368e

promod snd

Pretty sure he has wallhack, but most definitely has norecoil. Can be seen clearly in the last part of the demo

demo

Not only did you change nick, it's also 3 months ago you got banned. I think you know why, and I think you made this appeal hoping that we are stupid.

I strongly recommend that we keep this ban, since it is legit, and he is banned by GGC and PunkBuster. I know this GUID has been passed around obviously, but it has been used time and time again by hackers, so I simply don't think it's a good idea to unban.

EDIT:

Further more you made this explaining that you had been on the promod snd(which I guess is the server you meant) that you had been playing for a few hours, and then returned to find yourself banned. This is not possible, as you have been banned for 3 months.

EDIT 2:

I also found this report that @Mc.Joker made back in September.

=oMG='Catalin'

b409368e

sniperp romod

aimbot

Dragosys

b409368e

"" """" ""

So your story doesn't check out.

If this is a CD-KEY/GUID which you have gotten recently I would strongly advice you to google your GUID before playing anywhere, as many of the known CD-keys are banned everywhere because of hackers having used them. I am sorry if you are being honest and therefore is an innocent victim, but this is the internet, and you have no proof that you aren't the guy I banned back in august.

okay....I'm sorry I wasn't playing in august but like you said I can't prove it..idk. I guess thank you anyway. I can give you a screen from the cdkey that I bought way back from ebay but I guess you can say that's a fake, so.

okay....I'm sorry I wasn't playing in august but like you said I can't prove it..idk. I guess thank you anyway. I can give you a screen from the cdkey that I bought way back from ebay but I guess you can say that's a fake, so.

I am sorry that you feel this way.

I wouldn't say that the screenshot was fake if it had todays date, and the date of purchase on it. But still, you can't prove that you weren't playing in august.