Sign in to follow this  
Stanry Roo

Darmuh.

Dear Iceops <3,

A fellow from your organization by the name of Down has been accompanying us very much recently and we all appreciate it, and from everyone in server 2. we love Darmuh,

We already thank you for adding in maps like bigfall, and diehard, however there is one more map that Down loads for us a fair bit now because we want it, that being Darmuh.

Whenever we play Darmuh everybody likes it, however I do not see it in rotation ever.

I am asking please put darmuh into the rotation, I know its already into the server because Down can load it, but could it please be put into the voting options along with other maps so we can go for the map we love without having an admin do so for us?

Just a thought from not only myself at DR server 2, we would love it.

-Stanry Roo

Ninja we would love darmuh ive played it a few times when i have asked karma to change it and it would be great if you would put darmuhv2 in the rotation on both servers please the people that i play with really enjoy that map

Guest Ares

Staab, you keep double posting and thus spamming the forums.

If you post the same thing 20 damn times it isn't going to make any of us see the thread sooner...

Anyway...added.