Sign in to follow this  
Chair

Killing activator glitch (This one counts? :) )

1. Player's name:* deathrun, KarKat (The enabler according to Mitch Spoof, who is the jealous type apparently <3 )

2. Player's GUID or UID: Attached

3. Server:* Deathrun 1.2

4. Approximate time: 6:51 PM EST

5. Proof:* Attached

I have no idea what happend there. That's why screenshots aren't so good. Next time could you make a demo? /record after the abuse use /stoprecord.

Guest Kieran

I think the screenshot, fairly clearly, shows that deathrun killed KarKat by wallbanging. Though to wallbang on this map the activator must be knifing the glass, so each player should have equal blame in my opinion, they're both contributing to the glitch. Each time KarKat got activator he would continually knife the glass, trying to get someone to shoot him.

Then I don't see a problem? He wanted to get killed by the bug.. I say he can.. I will not allowe it when someone shoots him without him wanting to,

Uhm, what about the other players? They don't get a chance to get to the activator first or play the map/round?

I have to disagree with you Joker, since they weren't the only players online.

I'll watch the demo later you provided.

Edit: Demo shows the intention, nothing more ;)

However, the screenshots are proof and valid. Since it's their first offense, they are banned for 2 days.

Guest Kieran

I attached the demo to show him trying to get shot since a screenshot doesn't show that, btw.

Mehh, was at school so I did not saw the demo.. But I thought that the activator was standing in the glass and he let you guys kill him. In that I don't see a problem.. But when he got killed with the bug while he did not want that, then it's something else.

But that's just how I see things.