deFauLtJumPeR Ban appeal

1. Your nickname: deFauLtJumPeR

2. Server you got banned on: ice0ps deathrun 1.2

3. Your UID: 088ca657

4. Admin UID: (Doesn't show up)

5. Ban reason: ''Do Not Scroll"

6. Ban length: 2 days 23 hours

7. Short information about what happened:

I joined the deathrun server, the map went onto glass2 ( only old endroom) I proceeded to shoot very fast in the activators area ( Because I can) and admins and other players were calling scroll, I told them NO it wasn't- as there is plenty of people who can ''confirm' that I can click the mouse very fast. Then I finished the map a second time and shot very fast, then the next round started, the screen goes black and I'm banned out of the blue with the reason ''Do Not Scroll"

I have played on ice0ps for over 2 years, I don't cheat or use any modifications in any games, I am not known for hacking or cheating or anything else, just an honest person who loves to play deathrun on many servers- including ice0ps.

If the ban can be lifted, hooray!

If not, I shall wait the 3 days.

Thanks

don't be so quick with your accusations

This wasn't a quick accusation. Many of us have suspected you of cheating for months. I guess I was just the first to pull the trigger, so to speak :)

If I remember correctly, you played under a different alias a while back. If not, the DeFauLtJumPeR name is still easily remembered. Scroll is in fact cheating, it states that in game, if you cared to look. I would like to hear some other opinions about the proof, I'm at a crossroads with a few things...

Yes I do play under many different names, the video clearly shows my fingers clicking on the mouse and you can hear the clicks getting faster @15 seconds in.

It's not like I'm being accused of wallhack or aimbot lol... I don't know what the problem among the admins is with me if they think I'm cheating....

I just come on ice0ps to play some deathrun, not to start fights or what not..

I completely understand that :) What I dont understand is that if you knew you were being accused, why didn't you shoot a bit slower? It's like you were asking to be banned, your shots are very consistent...

Sign in to follow this