Sign in to follow this  
nudisti

Banrequest War

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting:Insulting

2. Server:obs elim server

3. Approximate time:13.5 about 20.00 (8pm)

4. Player's name:War

5. Player's GUID or UID: kinda checked it but closed game so lost it.

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs):use chatlogs, he is insulting people bad way.

7. Please describe what happened:he gets mad when he dies and then begins insulting everyone next to him. i was wounded but not dead and killed him when he was obs->he wished for my whole family to die to ebola etc... :evil:

Hello

Even though we can use chatlogs, its cumbersome, especially when its regarding cases where insulting is the matter.

So i advise you to take proof next time (Screenshot, demo, etc) so punishment can be enforced.

:)

Just dont take it personally some ppl likeWar dont take obs as a game. If he rages u, pretend hes a littlr girl saying it :) for all we know he could be. Adorable

i totally do pretend that he is little girl saying it, tell it to him and he tells me that if he met me irl he'd kill me. happend today too. and i did take demo but for some odd reason it didnt save... and demo also included him undemapping (but didnt undermap for kills, just to transfer from spot A to B)

and screenshots failed too. it was just a black screen. I am morning star admin(if anyone here knows the clan) and i dont think that checking logs is so big deal.. also from logs you can see if someone did provoke him before that, in screenshot i could just hide it and make him look guilty when it was someone elses fault.

Well yes for logs you have to be an administrator with access to such things, which we moderators unfortunately do not have. And also admins tend to be to busy to concider checking in such cases (most of the times).

Sign in to follow this