Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

What happened with IO Dr server (v1.2)

Your network looks a bit miss-configured I think. Well it must be the fault of either the hoster or your ISP/PC/RouterConfig

Hard to know.

Your own router says it is unreachable. If you have carrier grade NAT then it is your ISP's NAT gateway.

Could possibly be an issue with the mod. Try manually removing the mod itself then join.

Hmmh... nope it doesn't work.

Why dont u put IO server like it was when all of us could join?

Maybe cause it's better now..?

What do u mean?

Maybe cause the servers are better now

@xXNinjAXxWii do you still run CoD4 1.7? And you can still not join our server? Do you connect via a proxy or something?

Yes, it runs 1.7 but when i try to connect to IO, it change to 1.8 etc... and i tried pressing update and connect and the other way, just connecting but nothing works :'(

Your network looks a bit miss-configured I think. Well it must be the fault of either the hoster or your ISP/PC/RouterConfig

Hard to know.

Your own router says it is unreachable. If you have carrier grade NAT then it is your ISP's NAT gateway.

Nope, I tried talking with my ISP provider, I resseted my router 4 times, Opened Nat for my IP but I dont understand the last thing (with NAT i mean i putted my local IP address to open needed ports automatically).

Could possibly be an issue with the mod. Try manually removing the mod itself then join.

What do u mean?

Your arguments still doesn't have sense at all... I asked u why is it better? and u told me cuz maybe its better... and i haven't played on IO Dr 1.2... If u read the complete thread :)

What do u mean?

Your arguments still doesn't have sense at all... I asked u why is it better? and u told me cuz maybe its better... and i haven't played on IO Dr 1.2... If u read the complete thread :)

1st in your CoD4 folder is a "cod4x-uninstall.exe" file located. Running it restores the 1.7 version again.

So if I understand it right you can not join cod4 server with CoD4X18 but you can join them when you run 1.7?

1st in your CoD4 folder is a "cod4x-uninstall.exe" file located. Running it restores the 1.7 version again.

So if I understand it right you can not join cod4 server with CoD4X18 but you can join them when you run 1.7?

I can join them with 1.7 (except IO Dr) but when i install 1.8 (CoD4x) I dont even have ping on them and when I try to /connect "ip" it gives a message like awaiting connection :'(

PD: I can join any server except IO Dr 1.2, on 1.7 :)