7. Please describe what happened:*

Moved

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting:*

2. Server: IceOps Obscurity

3. Approximate time: Thursday 2nd of July at 15:53

4. Player's name: ELO

5. Player's GUID or UID: no idea

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs): I posted screenshot

*7. Please describe what happened: I used stun as tank, CallMeBlindie started to say that I am a noob for using stun as tank, I told Blindie that it's not against the rules, so why would I not use it... Elo told me to 'stfu', shortly after that this situation occured: I was the last human alive, Elo was dead and could spectate me and Blindie was looking for me... Blindie asked where I am and Elo answered this question, this is against the rules.

Guest Pele #10

Nothing big has not happened Elo is a cool dude.Leto why do not you play obscurity? Since you stopped play plays now few people xd.

Alright, I will ban him for 2 days. He's not a new player and he knows the rules. He's even warned before.

I can only do this when I've his guid/uid. If an admin sees him only you can tempban him for 2 days. After the ban please post it here is he's banned.

Thanks for the report.

Alright, I will ban him for 2 days. He's not a new player and he knows the rules. He's even warned before.

I can only do this when I've his guid/uid. If an admin sees him only you can tempban him for 2 days. After the ban please post it here is he's banned.

Thanks for the report.

IMO, The ban should be at least 5 days. As he's been temp banned before(By me, and other Admins) plenty of times for breaking the Rules.

Thanks for the report.

IMO, The ban should be at least 5 days. As he's been temp banned before(By me, and other Admins) plenty of times for breaking the Rules.

All right, I did not know that. Then it will be 2 weeks. So he can think about it. I will search his guid/uid and ban him when I'm on my pc.