Sign in to follow this  
Synd

My ban appeal

1. Your nickname: Synd

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps Deathrun server 1

3. Your UID: 32819

4. Admin UID: 21317

5. Ban reason: I shot the activator on crazy run.

6. Short information about what happened: I have no idea what i was thinking but at the time i was pissed off about something, me and Down have worked out most of the problems out.

Guest Ares

You can't just twist around what happened like that.

He warned you that if you wallbanged the acti one more time you'd get permbanned.

You shot him and now you want to appeal? I'd say no, but it's really up to Down.

Frosty and Ares are both right, but I didnt really try to weave around what actually happened when he warned me, it doesn't make sense why i would do anything like that. For that i am very sorry, and like frosty had said I've learned my lesson.:cool:

Mr.Panda, smart-alec attitude is not needed here, i dont normally post on bans but quite honestly you dont need to be here in something that does not involve you here let alone with an attitude. the person who was banned in this case was a fool to not listen to an admin to not wallbang and not you, dont you end up in the same scenario.

I'm still thinking about this ban, Ill awnser ya in a day or two.

My client stated that you "dared him" to snipe the activator, therefore he had no choice but to listen to you, being an admin and all.

I'm not even going to take this seriously since you're quite the trouble maker yourself Mister.

I'm still thinking about this ban, Ill awnser ya in a day or two.

My client stated that you "dared him" to snipe the activator, therefore he had no choice but to listen to you, being an admin and all.

I'm not even going to take this seriously since you're quite the trouble maker yourself Mister.

Honestly, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I was just bored.

Guest DeltaMX

As I remember that down warned you not to wall bang the activator and that he will permenantly ban you if you do, but you said that you don't care.

I am not so sure.

There is no guarantee that he would do it again or something similar, let along that he did it in front of 2 people capable of banning him.

But the choice is up to you.

As I remember that down warned you not to wall bang the activator and that he will permenantly ban you if you do, but you said that you don't care.

I told Twist I had a lot of things happening in my life and didn't have any time for deathrun, at the time I didn't think i was coming back. Obviously, my 'plans' didn't work out. But i was quite stupid to actually shoot the activator. I had learned my lesson the first time I did.