Sign in to follow this  
Littlefoot

ABKLAMT, Wallhack, aimbot and norecoil - Promod

1. Player's name:* ABKLAMT

2. Player's GUID or UID: 505badec

3. Server:* Promod iceops.in:28960

4. Approximate time: 11:37PM, GMT+1

5. Proof:* Demo here

You'll see him toggle norecoil on towards the end when he kills Defalt.. Look at the radar throughout the demo and you'll also see him looking at Lucker through the walls, with some lock-on action of his aimbot as a little bonus :P

Well first of all I only saw Wallhack in this demo, not Aimbot or No Recoil.

Nevertheless that's enough for a permban, I'll do it now :P

EDIT: Don't have enough pp on non-cod4x servers to permban.

Gave him a 30d temp, and a perm on cod4x servers.

Also, you can just copy/paste the link to the demo here in future, no need to upload it to a filesharing site.

Also, you can just copy/paste the link to the demo here in future, no need to upload it to a filesharing site.

Hm? How do I do that? I read Joker's post but last time it didn't work for me, so I figured I'd just make it quicker for myself and upload it

Guest Spoofed

Hm? How do I do that? I read Joker's post but last time it didn't work for me, so I figured I'd just make it quicker for myself and upload it

It wouldn't have worked here either. The file size must be under 1mb, and this is just over. From past experience, files close to 1mb (on the under-side) will also tell you they're too large.

Apart from that you're probably doing everything correct => More Options -> Attachments -> Upload - etc...

You simply right click on the demo in the demo library, click 'copy link address', then paste it into your thread.

You don't need to upload it as an attachment either, you can just link it in your report.

What demo library?

When you do /record u get the demo on your pc. Ofcourse you need to upload it.

I thought they had access to $record now?

EDIT: My mistake, just checked and they don't.

Never used /record before but I assumed it did the same thing.

Sign in to follow this