Sign in to follow this  
verone123

About reiss and "BAN for 14 days with unfair reason"

Good afternoon.

Everyone knows Reiss.

Admin on the server IceOps.

Yesterday when I played on the map "HighRise_MP" as obs_tank. I killed Reiss and wrote "Sit down" for fun, and other player on server too had wrote "sit down", reiss had ignored that, and on my words Reiss was offended. Later, Reiss killed me by lightning. And I become angry. I uploaded my script, which prohibited use. Take the shotgun and after shots by script, and a knife after reiss. For fair did it. For this he got banned me. And confessed that hates me.

-----------------------------------

Admin -- king?

Player -- Anybody?

So i will be die by admin Reiss, because he hate me?

Normal?

Good afternoon.

Everyone knows Reiss.

Admin on the server IceOps.

Yesterday when I played on the map "HighRise_MP" as obs_tank. I killed Reiss and wrote "Sit down" for fun, and other player on server too had wrote "sit down", reiss had ignored that, and on my words Reiss was offended. Later, Reiss killed me by lightning. And I become angry. I uploaded my script, which prohibited use. Take the shotgun and after shots by script, and a knife after reiss. For fair did it. For this he got banned me. And confessed that hates me.

-----------------------------------

Admin -- king?

Player -- Anybody?

Normal?

Oh you just said that you used a script? The unban agreement was clear and you broke every single rule of it. I think it is time for you to say 'bye bye'.

Also, admins on our servers are the same as players. Hell, for one admin power abuse there are hundreds of rules broken by players. And what happens after that? A player gets usually warned / kicked. Admin loses power.

So please save those talks about who is the victim here Re)eR. Bye.

Hmm... I would say, that Reiss likes to scare players or even kick/ban them without reason. Some time ago he gave ban for a month to my friend only for light insult (it's not a reason to ban for 1 MONTH). And ofc it's not a reason to kill players with lightning or kick them only for "sit down" or smth else. IMHO

Here you go: http://www.speedyshare.com/47qQf/rederpack.rar

I killed Reiss and wrote "Sit down" for fun, and other player on server too had wrote "sit down" - I don't recognize talking to me like I was dog was fun in any way.

And I become angry. I uploaded my script, which prohibited use. - Smart decision. You already destroyed the admins mood, let's break the rules again!

For fair did it. - I still can't understand what was so unfair about me smiting you after you offended me. You probably wouldn't get banned AT THAT TIME if you didn't use your scripts. I'd obviously get more screenies and demos to ban you.

And confessed that hates me. - You're annoying all the time: whining, calling people morons, teamkilling after you recognize someone as a hacker. At that time when I was playing with my nickname 'sdasdasd' and you acussed that I was using cheats I told you about 2 times to call admins. You just threatend that you'll call admins and you didn't, you just teamkilled, called me a moron, and told me to go to hell. I never confessed that I hate you. I just said that I don't like you.

@up I didn't ban him for 14 days for no reason. You'll find everything there: http://www.speedyshare.com/47qQf/rederpack.rar.

Secondly, gimme your friend's name/reason of the ban. The only 30 day bans I used were for cheaters, that's because I didn't have access to the permban command.

Some Re)eR friends just said that I think that I'm better and that's why i banned him. That's not the truth. I don't like him but It'd make no sense if i banned him for nothing.

People just kept talking that he didn't do anything. Even though I told you that I had screenshots and demos you just kept talking sh** :) . You weren't even there when the thing happened.

And again, lies. Since I was given admin access I havent used kick command ONCE. I've given many warnings (or even smites if it was required) and if someone doesn't give a damn fu** about me I just ban him for 1-7 days.

You guys keep talking but have no proof or anything. Even if you had, I didn't do anything that could offend Re)eR and he did many things to offend me.

Admin -- king?

Player -- Anybody?

Normal?

Dude what the hell... how old are you?

I've met many guys like you. Sorry to say but you're a hypocrite.

Hope we never meet again on IceOps servers.

CHEERS! :)

Sorry, but i have to say: Finally!

Re)er, u are unable to recognize a borderline! U crossed it more than one time.

U could be lucky that some admins acted very liberal in the past!

But there is a point of no return in every action....Now u should realize u exceed it and reflect yourself.....but honestly i dont believe u can handle it!

Wish u all the best! U will need it!

Guest DeltaMX

Hang on 14 days. And do NOT do anything illegal even for fun, rage or show.

Yes, but that would only work if the length would stay on 14...

Is it longer?

Script has a permban? or it was for multiple reasons?

The unban on Re)eR was made with a clear agreement, it included not using offensive words nor scripts. He has been using both for quite some time now, here come the consequences.

IceOps|Poseidon, you're not have a proof. And you alone with it. Then i didnt using script for kill you and other players. I not fool for get ban. I know kelm ban me if i again begin using script. But when Reiss light me WITHOUT reason. Guys... I cant understand your fair. Admin -- lighting player just like that. Player cant do anything? I just still stay and cant open mouth? Ignoring my Then i used script for fair and killed reiss. Why should I be humiliated? Everyone was having fun when he did.

Enough of my ban just like that. I wanted take a fair, then i did it. I'm sorry for script but Reiss deserved it and he is deserves for turn off his power of admin. He dont need be admin on this server. He can not even control anger, he said "Because i hate you...", this msg for send to me and all players saw it. See? Look up post. More players agree, reiss kick/ban without reasons.

Draw conclusions.

be reasonable. Unban me please. Incident wouldnt have been if reiss didnt light me with his anger to me.

"

Reiss. Where your insults as you for me? You're rename and insulting me, again, other players can confirm. Please stop search reasons for ban me...

P.S. I was sure it is player new on this server. I saw more with UID:10000 or UID:5000, they playing as new. And i dont remember reiss uid, too. I was sure this new player can hacking. So for what you rename? For insult me? And kelm, you too with him? If not, why you're think this is fair. I recorded much times. I just wanted help for ban cheater. But this was Reiss. Why play SUBSTITUTE.

All forgot how your banned me for allways with reason wh. But i didnt used wh. Same situation with Reiss ''dsadsadsa''. but youк did not plead guilty. Now, i must plead guilty for same?

citation from my first post:

"Now u should realize u exceed it and reflect yourself.....but honestly i dont believe u can handle it!"

It fits! Your missing congnitive abilities to recognize the whole issue authenticate the permban.

Acting as redeemer by distracting from your malpractises isnt pretty subtle....no further comment....

Guest arj

As I remember, Reiss smoted Re)er at highrise for abusing "too easy" taunt on me. I could do nothing, it lasted for minute, and, as I was last survivor, noone could help me. It was booring and annoying, and after few times of continuous slashing and taunting Reiss smoted Re)er.

It's not me who should judge that decision, but exploiting of bugs is illegal, according to servers rules. So that smite wasn't without reason, and it's no excuse for further scripting.

Hope this will help find "the truth" about all that situation and that "no reason unfair unlawful" smite.

________

for something completely different, I want to say hello to everyone :)

Guest DeltaMX

He can't control his anger??

How about you insulting players, not just saying I hate you. And you know that script isn't allowed. he smitted you because you did something wrong.

Arj. Where rule: Dont use ''too easy taunt". You were last marine? I didnt know it. I just aimed on your neck wanted poss. So it is REASON for explode me? No. This is not reason for do it. So tell me next, other players too like using that, why they arent banned? So it is first. 2nd, i didnt using bugs. it was one time and kelm know it. This is not hope, i just want fair. Look by the way on yourself please. Your finding reason for ban me... Than I deserve that? :|

The last time I had to offer excuses in time where all though "reder wh" and your clan make fake demo for proof. But i didnt used wh.

So now again, I have to endure the humiliation by reiss for me? He is not breaked rules? He did not think about "Wanna tag neck for poss". Abusing light_exploding is nice func. But must think first of using.

Enough already. Look by the way again. Your just defence Reiss because he is clan|member and he is your friend, me, reder - is anybody. But i have some witnesses friends and just withnesses. They are know reiss small time and see how he is doing wrong things. But if he not have friend and me too not have withnesses, kelm, turn to you, if you did not know reiss but he is member, who is right? He made me angry at him for his wrong ligh_explode. This recalls scholls scuffle...

Think about it please.

Guest DeltaMX

Do you have screen shots or a demo that's real proof. Other players aren't considered to be a good proof as they might have been kicked, banned from reiss and hold a grudge against him. So don't come and say he does wrong things without hard evidence. And your agreement was clear no insults or scripts and you violated that agreement.

Guest DeltaMX

Didn't he give you the reason in his previous post?

Read it again and you will find the reason.