Sign in to follow this  
verone123

About reiss and "BAN for 14 days with unfair reason"

Guest arj

There is no rule "Don't use taunt", but there is one about glitching and using bugs. Healing me and quickly slashing me for 5th time wasn't even funny, rather booring.

World is brutal Re)er. If admin catches You on something, noone cares that "others do it too". If he has movie as proof with You using scripts, noone cares that "it was to get my revenge". You should just left and start thread "Reiss is unfair" or something. Otherwise, You got banned for using script. If someone beats you on the street You will go to police or find him yourself and kill him, huh? If there is law (as game rules which you accepted joining server), You need to obey it. If You want to take the law into Your own hands, then there will be consequences. For admins its simple: You used script, they have movie, so You get ban.

I don't know reason why Reiss smoted You, but as witness i cant tell that smite was casue of bug abusing (probably stutter, half time taunt recharge, "too easy->usp slash->wait->"too easy->slashy slashy...., just to possess easily) few times in a row.

And as i know members of IceOps, they are NOT thinking "our players are noobs, members are gods". In my opinion they care equally about their members and players, BUT, it's important part, fair and polite players, who obey rules. [i'm not toady, they are players too, but usualy they try to be fair and nice to others.

In my opinion You are not bad player at all, just need to control yourself. Grow up, calm down, and after year or two send box of chocolates to admins and try again to appeal.

Think about it please.

And COME ON, its just a game, not real warfare, and we need to have fun, not compulsion to win at all costs.

Arj. Where rule: Dont use ''too easy taunt". You were last marine? I didnt know it. I just aimed on your neck wanted poss. So it is REASON for explode me? No. This is not reason for do it. So tell me next, other players too like using that, why they arent banned? So it is first. 2nd, i didnt using bugs. it was one time and kelm know it. This is not hope, i just want fair. Look by the way on yourself please. Your finding reason for ban me... Than I deserve that? :|

The last time I had to offer excuses in time where all though "reder wh" and your clan make fake demo for proof. But i didnt used wh.

So now again, I have to endure the humiliation by reiss for me? He is not breaked rules? He did not think about "Wanna tag neck for poss". Abusing light_exploding is nice func. But must think first of using.

Enough already. Look by the way again. Your just defence Reiss because he is clan|member and he is your friend, me, reder - is anybody. But i have some witnesses friends and just withnesses. They are know reiss small time and see how he is doing wrong things. But if he not have friend and me too not have withnesses, kelm, turn to you, if you did not know reiss but he is member, who is right? He made me angry at him for his wrong ligh_explode. This recalls scholls scuffle...

Think about it please.

Seriously? Making the game freeze for a long time with everyone but you able to make it continue is bug exploiting and I'm sure you know that. You have been warned and banned enough times and your posts here only reassure us that you need to be kept out of the server.

Kelm. I healing and aiming on NECK for after use POSS stance. I wanted POSS! This is a game - your said, arj. So why i cant poss? If i wanted tag neck then i must exploded banned? Wtf? Arj. I play as i want, i want poss i will do, why not? Disallowed, or what?

Your actions are not illegal and not justified... You defence their self-esteem. I pleaded guilty: Yes i used script but for fair. Reiss made straight off without think. He not thought "wanted poss". I didnt know this is (LAST MARINE) or not. I WANTED poss and wanted killing other survive by poss. ... Think before do exploding players. In my place could be anyone -- then other players too can be banned and exploding.

And do not protect IceOps|Members, nobody is perfect in this world. Reiss particularly.

1) The administration should be adequate.

2) You are committed to respecting the rules?

3) Why do others have to suffer?

4) If you do not like me, you do not pay attention. You said, arj -- this is just a game.

5) Why i cant play as i want? I want poss i will do.

Conclude...

Guest DeltaMX

For fair did it. - I still can't understand what was so unfair about me smiting you after you offended me. You probably wouldn't get banned AT THAT TIME if you didn't use your scripts. I'd obviously get more screenies and demos to ban you.

That's why you got smite.

The ban was at first only 14 days but when you made this thread and kelm knew that you violated the agreement you got perm banned.

Oh my god.

-.-

Really (FAIR) killing obs by admin(func) WHEN obs WANTED poss by using obs abilities, i wanted TAG NECK, then i tried with (TOO EASY), i did that only 3rd times. This is a game! I dont know why other thought -- this is (annoying), but i wanted poss. No more. And not fair kill obs if you only wont wait end round. Again reply, i DIDNT KNOW about last marine.

This is NOT FAIR. He owned me by EXPLODE, then i used my (player_func) -- script/ for revenge him.

he abuses admin abilities. This is not honest. Then i used unhonest my abilities for revenge for fair.

Stop defence his wrong...

Look btw.

He only hate me and he take a good moment for explode. And other time he made me mad. Look ss attentionally.

Well, I never exactly said that I hate you. Just 'I don't like you' sometimes when you kept being annoying.

And the reason of the smite wasn't using 'too easy taunt', can't you read ? The reason was telling me to sit down. You offended me so I smote you, you actually should get kicked for that instead of smote.

okay to put it all in a nutshell and bring it to an end:

Re)er u are the victim and we have to apologize. Sorry that we waste your time by this endless discussion. We are liars, we are bad, we arent open minded. We will unban you, both uids u used simultaneously.

We will give u a personal legitimation for your scripts and your outstanding behavior. In future, We will follow your argumentation every time, because it is substantiated and comprehensible.

And as a first sign of compensation a little present especially for u:

You said "Because i hate you" and on screeshots 2nd time you said "I DONT LIKE YOU"

So again lie. Again lying member from IceOps.

Well proove me that I'm lying because I don't remember. I'm not saying it's impossible that I said that, but I just don't remember and I'm asking you to remind me with your screenshot.

And when ffs will you understand, just give the proof and I can even quit IceOps dude. I didn't ask for admin to have POWER but to make the server better and to cleanse it from cheaters and people destroying the game.

And if you're gonna tell my clanmates to remove me because I smote you and said that I don't like you then all I can do is to wish you good luck :)

OH I ALMOST FORGOT. IM HAPPY THAT YOU'RE PERMBANNED HOPE YOU NEVER COME BACK <3

I dont want for you will be removed. I just want for you will think before doing things.

You exploded me, but you didnt think about what i want to do...

You just exploded, just made me angry...

And what if i born aggressive and irascible, that thing of my behavior your know better, that you can not forgive me for my nature? I working at myself, and progressive :).

So why you exploded me when i playing as obs, you just can ask me -for what i using too easy, this is was not annoying player.

I has been exploded by -Down*, 3-4 month ago or maybe more, so were i ignored this wrong thing for me and screenshoted all his bad things of behavior and did send to admins.

Why me exploded ? They just tired to die -- this was actually they reason for explode me, and all said "ahahhaha", "ahahha nice down", and more. And what do I do? What All what i do will be ignored or i will be banned.

Were I resigned, but when you exploded me, I did not tolerate.

He must be banned. Its ridiculous, on club27 he uses god mode and has all weapons and unlimited ammo, i have no idea how he does this but he must have done the same on Iceops Obscurity.

OK, we are getting offtopic here.

Closed, if you wish for some further discussion over the ban please make a new thread, this time using a correct form and in a correct forum.