Sign in to follow this  
TheWho

I got ban for shooting but not killing?

there is no way i shoot at the guy but i know there is no wallbanging glitch. i didnt even get a hitmarker this is terribly wrong why did i get banned for shooting at him. isnt that a way you can say i was telling him not to acti that trap. this is so unfair!

there is no way i shoot at the guy but i know there is no wallbanging glitch. i didnt even get a hitmarker this is terribly wrong why did i get banned for shooting at him. isnt that a way you can say i was telling him not to acti that trap. this is so unfair!

Please make sure you make a ban appeal with the correct format. Here is the correct format you should use to post this ban appeal. Your welcome.

Guest Ares

Please make sure you make a ban appeal with the correct format. Here is the correct format you should use to post this ban appeal. Your welcome.

http://9gag.com/gag/6513633

Who... You shot at the acti on CrazyRun... He did get hurt.

I banned just few hours... It's not a big deal, at least not to make a reclamation.

The ban is already finished... Stop complaining and don't do that again...

I've never been unfair with you and you know it.

Lol idk if thats a compliment:3

Lol idk if thats a compliment:3

Pointing out a grammar mistake as a compliment? Can't really imagine that.

I REMEMBER THIS GUY SAYING HE IS A MOD AND OFFENDING PEOPLE BY SAYING "I WILL PERMENANT BAN YOU!"

Sign in to follow this