HydroxZ95

Report for dsomella

Player's name:

dsomella

Player's GUID or UID:

Server:

Deathrun

Please describe what happened: 

He was alone in the secret room for much time and even if he told him to suicide he didn't care.

Proof:

20160516014930_1.jpg.b40d09e6d3a89d26664

20160516031401_1.jpg

I am not sure, but I think it is quite hard to report someone for idle / not suicide, as you only got pictures and not video of this.

I don't decide over this kind of things but just sharing what possibly might be response :P

For me this is enough proofs, his time is over 6 minutes and there's only 1 jumper left. If you can finish the secret it shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes. 

I'll serve the justice when i get home from work, unless someone is faster :D

1. Suicide if you are in places with unlimited respawns like secrets once all other players are dead. The endgame against activator is an exception.
Edited by peura

Just now, peura said:

For me this is enough proofs, his time is over 6 minutes and there's only 1 jumper left. If you can finish the secret it shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes. 

1. Suicide if you are in places with unlimited respawns like secrets once all other players are dead. The endgame against activator is an exception.

Ah, true, didn't think about looking at the time =) Learnt another thing ^^

I should've some videos too (if you need further evidence), but it was pretty late when I made this report (4 am in Italy) so I couldn't upload it XD

Also, when I copy/pasted the rule from the site, the one peura mentioned, they were all like "where did you get that rule" or "idgaf if you report me"

Edited by HydroxZ95