Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

Suspicious player

Guest DeltaMX

At the first rounds no one shot you and you made a lot of noise so in the next he maybe would check if there was really an obs there.

In the second there is no evidence that Wind is the one who shot with the pistol,

And his pbss is clear,

No clear evidence he is a new player I guess that the only thing he might get banned for is team killing.

delta... he was using ghost so there wass no sound and he killed him with the mp44 so not the m9 and when he get killed with out seeing him there was: Wind hes overtaken you.

i say hacks

and also yes delta first round someone spectated him. if someone spectate me and i hack i wouldnt use hacks too.

second round he did 2 shots if you hear clearly, and both were a hit. also perfect anti fire nades to me. and that spray was randomly

bullshit. watch killcam and you see he cant see me and got a perfect aim ON me.

Guest DeltaMX

It's just my opinion.

Maybe I'm not that well in catching hackers on obs.

Wait for other admins to view it.

Guest DeltaMX

Ok.

took another look at the demo,

it seems that you are right, I didn't see the kill cam because I stopped it before it finished.

On the kill cam it gives clear hack I guess.

I saw the Demo, Does seem Fishy, But Gas. Next time you think someone is hacking and you're an ob, Try to hide on an Invisible wall, And try not to move/jump so much because even though you use Ghost, You still make noise when you fall or jump. So be Wary of it.

Sign in to follow this