Sign in to follow this  
dvda

Cheater on Obs - porti [06-03-13]

Guest DeltaMX

Well I don't believe that might work for evidence it might work but I don't know actually. Next time if u can bring the UID it would be really helpful.

It does work as evidence.

If you get caught for rape. And you say: I stopped raping now, I swear.

You go inmediatly to jail.

I haven't mentioned that your statement could make you free, you were smart. you used a condom, so no evidence to get you. So they are going to hear you out. And THEN if you say: I stopped raping now! I swear. It will be a full confession.

Politicals are harddd i know i know.

Guest DeltaMX

It will be considered as evidence maybe if we look it up in the logs. If the report came with a screen shot with the UID shown and he said that we might consider it as evidence. Till now we don't have his UID even his GUID no demo, we have nothing. You should also consider that he might said that because he wanted the team killing to stop not because he had hacks. I am not saying that anyone is wrong here but a demo would have closed this thread and he would have been banned even if we don't have his UID.

How do I get a UID? /pb_plist?

We weren't team killing him excessively - once or twice got the point across. I'm not quick to accuse but he deserves a ban hammer.

Side note - why are my PBSS showing up black? Could be a Windows 7 issue? I occasionally take screenshots that are black also, never have been able to narrow it down to drivers/hardware/OS.

Thanks iceops.

How do I get a UID? /pb_plist?

We weren't team killing him excessively - once or twice got the point across. I'm not quick to accuse but he deserves a ban hammer.

Side note - why are my PBSS showing up black? Could be a Windows 7 issue? I occasionally take screenshots that are black also, never have been able to narrow it down to drivers/hardware/OS.

Thanks iceops.

To get an UID of a player type into console:

$ministatus

Thanks iceops.

Combinations of everything from operating sytems to drivers. Evenbalance have been working on it for the past several years and there's no fix.

thats why the screenshots are black.. so no solution

Sign in to follow this