Sign in to follow this  
Guest arj

Macros

Guest arj

Hello,

today met on obscurity server one guy with macro - he said it's x7 fire mouse.

Thing is, is it allowed to use? His firerate (m14) was even higher than while scrolling or scripting.

I have already seen mouses with x3 firemode, special macro buttons, even one with special driver, so we can make script for no recoil. But doesnt it ruin fun of game? It's surely advantage, and who is better? Player with normal mouse and some skills or another one with x30 firemode and no-recoil ("its no hack its my mouse")

Demo as attachment, you can see uJex's spraying skills at end of first round and then when I died. (Im not starting topic because I died, but because he sprayed few people :D)

Guest DeltaMX

UID: 96466

Well I don't really know about scripts or scroll or macros but that was fast fast fast.

It's not allowed, macros are basicly the same as scripting.

It's unfair in many ways, if ,macros were allowed then scripting and scrolling would be allowed too.

Joined, and still saw him using the macro, banned him for 2 days.

PS: Nice FPS arj haha.

I have X7 too. I never use x3 button tough but I tried it. It is way slower than me. I didn't watch the demo but that button fires triple, like M16A3. If he fires without stopping, it is probably not because of the mouse.

Guest arj

Well, his fire rate is like "pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew" when ak-47 shoots like "pew pew pew pew". Did it help you?

Guest arj

Well, maybe while pressing button once for every 10 seconds its like "pewpewpew pewpewpew", but while spraying button its like continous fire.

Problem is that software is usually detectable (wh on pbss etc, except for Kelm's hacks). But that damn noobs making super uber pr0 mouses with 50 macro buttons below thumb or 30x burst fire are real haXors (a4tech).

Sign in to follow this