Sign in to follow this  
MarcXMW

Post Your Best Kills/Score Records!

Guest arj

Thats what I was going to say!

We dont change daytime everytime to 3 nor post lame 'best killscores' from playing obs at 5am with 5 newbies (including Leto here)

I'm only doing it for the players, because they ask for it everytime it gets rainy or dark.

And arj, please put your glasses on and look at the title of this thread.

If you have a problem with me, report me instead of posting it here.

Im sorry, but you're on the same level as those people who you call ''newbies'', so you've done a good job calling yourself a noob.

We said our opinion to the score, thats all. Because we never saw them on obs server, they should be newbies.

And yea, change weather for the players.. Thats why you waited till you die as obs and then change to day as marine B)

Guest arj

anyway down, I called them NEWBIES, not NUBZ, and there is a diffrence, rtml l2p

Guest arj

So I should fall down to your level, so it will be easier for you to rise to my level? Okay, you nubw.

sorry arj and xmw i played with down today.. i was just a nub against a pro player.

the nickname "K" it was me i was really scared from down so all my attention to kill him but all what i get >> " Down (AK) K

gg down you are amazing,skilful and pro player.

i said on my mind down is a hacker but when i saw him on spec team ... i can only say no chance for me to kill him.

i was just a nub against a pro player.

the nickname "K" it was me i was really scared from down so all my attention to kill him but all what i get >> " Down (AK) K

gg down you are amazing,skilful and pro player.

i said on my mind down is a hacker but when i saw him on spec team ... i can only say no chance for me to kill him.

Excuse me sir. I think you need a kleenex to wipe that brown spot of the tip of your nose. ^_^

Guest arj

I can play pretty well with sniper

Only when daytime is set to 3, weather to 0, and obs player is asking "how go thru wallz?"