Sign in to follow this  
Odessa

My Ideas about DeathRun

Hi all , last time I'm back on deathrun , I have max level and playing there alot .

When I was come there , there was many people who insult another people and type bad words in chat , call noob acti and another players ... horrible ...

I start to kick that people , the most bad thing that some 1 said ok ok sure after 1st warn and after 20 min type in chant smth like OMFG FUCKING ACTI . Sure people like that going to be kick or ban on 3 - 10 hours (Depending on the extent of insults ).

There was guy Ninja B he had many warns and then kicked twice for bad lenguage , then on 3 hours then on 5 then on 3 days then on 1 week . I'm understand thet 1 week for insults and bad lenguage too much but after so much kicks and bans he doesnt understand anything .

There is many new player who said fuck , bitch . Kurwa etc. in chat , they get warn . Then it happens again I kick them . Then they back on the server and type smth like OMG why did you kick me I said noob acti only 1 time ...

So even when I'm started to kick players many of them trying to make me fool and insult another players when I'm and predator not on the server ( sometimes I play with another name ) .

So what about :

1) Make special list -- when players come on the server they gong to see list with all rules by Kelm , and some special rules for deathrun smth like do not acti. traps when you said free etc .

2) I dont know but is it possible to make special command in cmdlist for droping level ? Becouse it is good weap vs. people who play on DR many time - they know the rules and still broke them . Maybe respawn command .

3) To make more not so random vote . I mean all the time players play same map . For example : Diehard - SuperMario - Diehard -bananaphone - diehard .

4) Add new map like : simpsons , meatboy , morroreadge etc . becouse it is boring for many normal players play only on 5 maps 24/7

I hope some one will be interest about it .

Guest DeltaMX

Isn't a $rules command easy to make? Like $cmdlist command but it gives rules but not commands?

I think the rule list should show up as a private text chat message, as if you type $ministatus and $cmdlist newer players won't know where it will be popped at...

Also, I think this feature should be available on all servers... not just deathrun :)

About the respawn and dropping levels, no because when you go to every other deathrun server you'll see admins flying around and respawning themselves.

It gets abused too much.

Isn't a $rules command easy to make? Like $cmdlist command but it gives rules but not commands?

It will require a server plugin.

I think the rule list should show up as a private text chat message, as if you type $ministatus and $cmdlist newer players won't know where it will be popped at...

Also, I think this feature should be available on all servers... not just deathrun :)

Obviously it would show up in chat. I'd make 2 versions, one for players (only the cmd executing guy sees the commands) and one for admins (command shown for everyone), similiarly to b3.

Okay, sorry for doublepost.

Ninja just reminded me that there already is a rule system implemented but not enabled. We should get into that then ^^

Didn't we had the censor system back then? I think it could be useful to censor out some words :)

Didn't we had the censor system back then? I think it could be useful to censor out some words :)

It is a server plugin. We still have it but it needs to be recompiled with the new server version.

I think you need manuadmin to pop up the rule lists and such.

Also, I never heard of the map simpsons and the map mirroredge is still under develop :P

Emmm Haz I saw mirror on DR site , there was Download ,

and I played meatboy on 4x3 server and simpsons on czech server .

So this maps except mirror are not new xd

About the respawn and dropping levels, no because when you go to every other deathrun server you'll see admins flying around and respawning themselves.

It gets abused too much.

Down I agree with that and I was on servers "No Die" , but rules can be for admins too .

Guest BlitZ

Maybe you could also try out B3 Bot...it has got several plugins where u could display what's happening in other servers

We had B3 before, but because it fails to authorize people often and other several bugs, we decided to use the UID system which ninja made.

(Although, I miss xlrstats).

Guest DeltaMX

Well the UID system is better in many ways than B3 although B3 has maybe more plugins but the UID system (I think) is way better than B3 in many ways especially for admins :P

Well the UID system is better in many ways than B3 although B3 has maybe more plugins but the UID system (I think) is way better than B3 in many ways especially for admins :P

Well we have the ability to use server plugins now, just tell me what you want there and it can be coded :P

Also, b3 is unreliable and slow as hell.

Guest DeltaMX

I guess they will be for all servers ill make a new thread :P

By the way when did a thread stayed on 1 topic :P