Sign in to follow this  
Guest FearRaiser

unban appeal

Guest FearRaiser

Player name: Fear Raiser

UID: 275204

Admin UID: 0

Crime!: Roccat

Explenation: My brother was using my pc, and he used roccat, i had long conversation with "TheKelm" and he said that he dont thrust me that i have brother, so is there any way i can proove that i didnt use roccat, or that my brother player, just if there is tell me please!

Guest FearRaiser

What if i can huh? What about TeamViewer? i mean if u guys know whats that/...

Guest FearRaiser

1st of all, do u even know what is teamViewer? 2ND u can check if i have any hacks, 3RD i wont be able to play under teamViewer cuz it will make mine and urs PC EXTREMLY laggy, only thing i can to in game is to record demo /record, and send it to u, i will play on croatia xtreme boys (Promod) and i will prove taht i dont hack, by having good score for 20 rounds.....

1st of all, do u even know what is teamViewer? 2ND u can check if i have any hacks, 3RD i wont be able to play under teamViewer cuz it will make mine and urs PC EXTREMLY laggy, only thing i can to in game is to record demo /record, and send it to u, i will play on croatia xtreme boys (Promod) and i will prove taht i dont hack, by having good score for 20 rounds.....

Yes I know what TeamViewer is... You can also put your hacks on a portable drive, so I can't see them.

Guest FearRaiser

hmm, Then i can record a demo, of Promod, where i will have high score, and i will send it to u shortly and i will prove that i didnt hack, i hope u know how to open demo right?

hmm, Then i can record a demo, of Promod, where i will have high score, and i will send it to u shortly and i will prove that i didnt hack, i hope u know how to open demo right?

A demo proves nothing. You might've as well recorded it with hax. And even if you recorded it without them, still proves nothing. Why? Because you are banned with the reason "usED cheats". We don't care wether you do or do not use them now.

Guest FearRaiser

And what can prove "something" taht isnt videos? maybe teamwierver where i will go like shit lagging fps 5, or maybe something else, LIVE RECORD? or some shit like that i dont know tell me someting!

I don't want to analyse the situation, but here it goes:

You're by far not the first, and certainly not the last piece of pathetic cheater that goes on the 'it-was-my-brother' road.

Be more creative if you want to get unbanned, make up something amazing like

'Hey IceOps, I'm very sorry that I've used cheats but my friends were over and they gave me roofies, I didn't know what I was doing, please give me another chance to fuck up.'

instead of

'Hey IceOps, I left my pc unattended for five minutes and my brother downloaded roccat and hacked the living shit out of your server, unban me so he can do it again everytime I go and take a shit.

Ps. I actually did it, but I think you guys are dumb enough not to get that part.'

(sorry y'all but I had a write-something-down-mood.)

Guest arj

amazing how 5y/o brothers are smart enough to instal hacks, find server and play in 5 minutes, huh? :D

Guest arj

dude, you can stop already, he is banned anyway :D I mean, on forum too :D so end of flame war, dont feed the troll, whoever denies it, supplies it, waka waka e ya e

Yeah I hate fear raiser too. He is just a little kid you are right arj. I hope someone bans him out of forum.

As arj wrote (need to learn how to read mr rabbit) HE ALREADY IS BANNED FROM FORUM. So I guess I will need to close the thread to stop the flamewar with noone.