Sign in to follow this  

I'm a victim

Hello people,

I'm 007 and today i was playing to the server IceOps-Team High xp x6 Softcore Mixed Ranked - iceops.in . when I started to kill a player named DYSIK (the first of the opposing team) have been accused of cheating. It is NOT true. I write here just to say who I am a correct player, which obeys the rules.

now because of someone I have to wait 30 days before play again on a server who I really liked. thanks

Hello people,

I'm 007 and today i was playing to the server IceOps-Team High xp x6 Softcore Mixed Ranked - iceops.in . when I started to kill a player named DYSIK (the first of the opposing team) have been accused of cheating. It is NOT true. I write here just to say who I am a correct player, which obeys the rules.

now because of someone I have to wait 30 days before play again on a server who I really liked. thanks

Ur a victim of ur own acts. Being accused of cheating and telling srry to everyone for breaking the rules will not stand for it. Dont be so captain obvious!

I'm not so stupid as to be captain obvious. I want only to say that I have not cheated and have been banned in error! I just hope this DYSIK is a clean player and not him being a cheating! Thank you all for your attention. I just have to wait 30 days so you can come back to play

First of all, *DYSIK* is not hacking from my experience with him, he is a skilled player

Second, IF you were CHEATING or HACKING you should be permanently banned

First of all, *DYSIK* is not hacking from my experience with him, he is a skilled player

Second, IF you were CHEATING or HACKING you should be permanently banned

Ok, but the proposal came from him. I was accused of "wallhack" and I was unable to defend. Are ONLY HONEST PLAYER. I have to shut up? Or at least I can say that I AM AN HONEST PLAYER? DYSIK called me "noob" several times, when I started to kill me banned. Here is the truth! for 30 days I can not play on my favorite server.

Evidence for this case ? Without a proper evidence the ban is not maintainable and has to be removed.

Thanks for your interest: D this is the user ID admin who banned me 36191

I came out when I was banned

You're right, maybe the anger made me say wrong things about Dysik (the accuse came from Dysik), but I just want to return to play as an honest player! I am ready also to wait for 30 days because an honest player can wait! Give me a chance to prove it.

Sign in to follow this