Sign in to follow this  
RooT

come on root ...u were using rpg and fire and random shots to kill the obs and now direct shots with sniper and ak ..

i swear in god that i didnt used any rpgs never im always using c4 or claymores. thats all about sniper its was in other pc that the screen is 32 inchs ak same like g3 that i love to use just AK not getting empty so much like the g3 and doing more damage then g3. so why ban me when i want to report and be at iceops side? why im getting punishment for something i didnt does? why all going against me? im playing cod since cod 1 released. and developed skills. also im playing on iceops obs almost 3 months. no ones believe me cuz u guys think im just lying . if u guys wont believe me its fine its yours clan, server etc.. you controls players not players controls admins... if u guys think something wrong on me so tell me so i can fix it . i wanted be a part of iceops cuz i knew its good clan with active players. but somehow recruitment closed and was so sad for it i wanted to be a part of iceops not break it -.- you guys just wont believe me .

I must go with root, well i think he hacks you guys do not have proof.. always its about proof but now the proof is: black screenshots (so that means that everyone that has black screenshots that they are hacking? dont think so) and if he has suspicious gameplay but you guys dind get the effort to take a demo of him?

Edit: yea he offenden you guys but still u can ban him of the forum but ingame? there u dont have any proof for

I must go with root, well i think he hacks you guys do not have proof.. always its about proof but now the proof is: black screenshots (so that means that everyone that has black screenshots that they are hacking? dont think so) and if he has suspicious gameplay but you guys dind get the effort to take a demo of him?

Edit: yea he offenden you guys but still u can ban him of the forum but ingame? there u dont have any proof for

ok first of all joker i dont hate him,secondly he the one who said ban the hacker he have black pbss and root have more black pbss

3- i dont have any demos about him because i cant find my demos file 4- he killed more than 6 obs then when i changed my back to iceops|leto he turned it off and then back to the nub root ... joker i dont call someone hacker for nothing but really pro when admins are offline and nub when admins are online come on we know what means ..

if u cant find them: cod4 map>Mods>Obscurity mod map> Demos, okay but thats only what u says, its like a court, 1 mans word vs a other mans words, you wont get far... thats why u guys always say Proof well, i've still not seen any demo are printscreen..

yea you know what it means but it can be wrong.. and if we get started this way then, how can we be sure that the apple guys (including you) who play with no uid that they arent hacking?

ok first of all joker i dont hate him,secondly he the one who said ban the hacker he have black pbss and root have more black pbss

3- i dont have any demos about him because i cant find my demos file 4- he killed more than 6 obs then when i changed my back to iceops|leto he turned it off and then back to the nub root ... joker i dont call someone hacker for nothing but really pro when admins are offline and nub when admins are online come on we know what means ..

wut!? i never played with when u were obs

but leto, did u find ur demo's?

wait joker i can't answer 2 people at the same time :P

My idea to ban my self? mate.. im not an hacker im pro player

how about this .. you have to prove that you are not hacker and you are pro at the same time as u said that u are pro ok u play and we will let someone else in spec team and if u are noob = ban , and if you killed obs it will be obvious for us if its hack or not fair enough i guess :D

how about this .. you have to prove that you are not hacker and you are pro at the same time as u said that u are pro ok u play and we will let someone else in spec team and if u are noob = ban , and if you killed obs it will be obvious for us if its hack or not fair enough i guess :D

uhmm.. u wont have to do that.. he will get banned then anyway XD

NO, i dont believe that. sorry but i think this goes against your rules about getting someone banned: NO proof, only guys saying that he hacks. if i would say that (for example) IceCold is a hacker and i'm gonna to report him here for hacking and i would say this: Yea i believe that IceCold is hacking because he shot me in the head when i was running near him..

What would you say? i think u would say that im a stupid one and u would quide me to this form:

1. What kind of violation

2. Server on which this happened

3. Player's name

4. Player's GUID or UID ( this is optional, it would be helpful )

5. Proof ( this is necessary )

And the part proof is something where u always debate on when someone report someone..

and now not, just people saying that he has suspicious gameplay and when some admin gets online that he becomes an noob...

Guest DeltaMX

You should understand that the ban was not based on hacking or suspicion of hacking, it is based on multiple things and situations that qualified the ban, so this topic is done and any other topic should be discussed in other places.

okay 900+ but he plays alot so that cant be it right? manny players have black pbss... but still this isnt right.. its against your own rules.. and his bad behaviour, there u have a point but still u could forgive him he never did that before.. sometimes second changes are good. especially when u dont have good proof

You should understand that the ban was not based on hacking or suspicion of hacking, it is based on multiple things and situations that qualified the ban, so this topic is done and any other topic should be discussed in other places.

based on ? idk what i did wrong

Guest arj

Joker, if you could read first post, then you could understand that for RooT everyone playing good with black pbss is a hacker, and stupid admins do nothing with it. Also he is banned due to insulting, whinning, bad behaviour.

Yes, I am totally stupid admin, banning you for nothing etc bla bla bla, now go play some other obscurity server. And dont forget meaning of "private dedicated servers". We are not goverment and playing "law-dodger" will not impress us.

Guest arj

hello people.. i just wanna say wtf going on with ICE OPS obscurity Admins! EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS :

"All PunkBuster ScreenShots are black!"

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES! i got Killed By hackers today and im repeat. HACKERS!

Please im baging ... do somthing

I know its hard Joker but try to read it (I mean, such Engrish). Carefully. Slowly.