Sign in to follow this  
IceCold

Butcher aka FastButcher

1. What kind of violation: Hacks

2. Server on which this happened: Obscurity mod

3. Player's name: Butcher aka FastButcher

4. Player's UID: 353418
5. Proof ( this is necessary ): -

I know I don't have any proof on this player but it is pretty hard to get. Why?

Well, when he didn't hide his hacks I couldn't record a demo because for some reason it doesnt save. Now he plays on the server and he got more clever as he hides his hacks. I am posting this topic because I'm hoping that admins which play on the server will keep an eye on him. If you spectate him and look where the other obs are at a time you will notice that he tends to run towards the place where they are, he might not shoot at them streight away sometimes but he does aim directly at the place where obs are from very long distance. You just have to switch between obs and him to see it. He also has 15 found pbss and 53 blank at this moment, a lot of hackers allow pbss to be taken at the time they have no hacks on just to make you think they are clean.

I hope you wont just delete this topic and actually have a look at this guy because he is very suspicious. And as I said, at the beggining he didn't hide his cheats, he claimed to be new and said he doesn't know what to do and then seconds later he killed me in mid air following me from the moment of my jump.

Thanks.

He hacks and I'm 100% sure. You can even ask Peacemaker* and he will confirm. He told me he can't ban him because he doesn't have enough proof which leads me to think that your rules on banning might be a bit too strict at not all hackers make it that obvious that they hack.

He hacks and I'm 100% sure. You can even ask Peacemaker* and he will confirm. He told me he can't ban him because he doesn't have enough proof which leads me to think that your rules on banning might be a bit too strict at not all hackers make it that obvious that they hack.

And if it's not that obvious, that's exactly the reason why you NEED to have proof.

It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one.

Let me put it this way. If you look at him closley you will notice that he hacks but it would be very hard to prove it on screenshots or a video because he doesn't show it. As I said, he always knows where obs are but doesn't just shoot at them, he might just have a look and just start shooting when they get closer so it doesn't look like he hacks. There are a lot of hacker's on the servers and they are a bit clever with it not making it obvious. Is PB not updated anymore or something? Because it seems like hackers are kicking PunkBusters ass.

I have the same feeling that PB does not do a well job anymore. Anyway you can ban him if you are so sure he hacks. But if he gets the idea to appeal his ban - you have to unban him unfortunately - unless you have a prove like a better demo.

I know it's a bit weird to say that but I'm against the ban here.. maybe his an old player and he have high fps so he can use better graphic.. i know u would not lie icecold and im with you..but what u gonna feel if someone banned u because u are pro? Mid air kills isn't that difficult so how about I join tomorrow if his online I'm gonna give my opinion if it's hax I'm gonna ask for a ban..so what u say?

As I said before. He joined the server, he stated that he doesn't know what to do in the mod and seconds after he killed me in mid air, following me from the time of my jump and shooting me till he killed me somewhere in the middle of my jump. I'm not stupid, I play this mod a long time and I wouldn't be able to point out a player that can do that.

Scy7he, Sandman, Devax, Kenai.. They are not capable of doing something like that aspecially on a clear background.

I created this topic so that admins can look up closer on this player and they would for sure notice that he hacks. All it takes is a bit of time spent watching him and his movement, aiming etc and you will agree with me. And I though that once those admins look him up they will all decide on banning him. Also, I don't want someone giving him a quick check and saying, oh he doesnt hack, he is crap etc.

I don't judge anyone easly and I don't walk around saying "he hacks" before I make sure. Even when I suspect someone and I'm not sure I still pay more attention to them but I don't judge them easly.

If you think it's a good idea of letting me decide wether he should be banned or not I am up for it. But it hurts me when I can't prove it and a lot of people don't believe me. BUT, so far for everyone I have said they hack they have actually been hacking and banned so.. Speaks for it self.

As I said before. He joined the server, he stated that he doesn't know what to do in the mod and seconds after he killed me in mid air, following me from the time of my jump and shooting me till he killed me somewhere in the middle of my jump. I'm not stupid, I play this mod a long time and I wouldn't be able to point out a player that can do that.

Mhh very very susceptive indeed. Better to say it is almost impossible!

Guest DeltaMX

I will try to spectate him when he comes to the server and do a little tests let's say on him. But due to school I am not that available all the time.

Sign in to follow this