1. What kind of violation: WH

2. Server on which this happened: IceOps Obscurity server

3. Player's name: Ghost

4. Player's UID: 353418

5. Proof:

Video nr 1:

http://www.xfire.com/videos/61578f

Description:

On this video you can see how he kills me throug a wall on map Bog shortly after the round started. I know, I know, it doesn't look very obvious therefore I kept on spying on him.

Video nr 2:

http://www.xfire.com/videos/61579d

Description:

Here we were playing strike and as soon as I became obs I went on the roof streight away, shortly after I get on the roof you can see a nade exploding nearby. I then choose to get off the roof quitley and camp in a place no one would really suspect. I was crouching the whole time and when going off the roof I made sure I don't make a single noise. 00:52 some player appears, that's not ghost and I don't know who that is. I suspect asd (BIG|Obs he just changed his name to asd) but I'm not sure. You can see that the player is obviously there for a reason and then in 1:03 I think it's ghost who comes running therefore I got scared and tho it's time to move away. On the roof I get hit by a nade once again, this time it was Andi who as you can see says in the chat "die".

I come off the roof on the other side after some time and seconds after I touch the ground Ghost comes at me charging. Just as I prone on ground he comes in sprinting. He turn even before I knife his way and has few shots at me with a pistol so I run again.

At 1:47 I was hoping that he was gonna be the one who comes around there directly but he prefers to watch me from distance and as soon as I see another player I try to run and just as I step out - Boom. You can even see the beatiful replay of that kill,

Even having this I though it might not be enough so I kept on playing.

Video nr 3:

http://www.xfire.com/videos/615799

Description:

We are back on Bog and after recording a lot of videos I finally get what I want. I could proof that he only shoots at those walls when someone is there but he is clever and he doesn't go for obs streight away. I don't know what hes tactics are but maybe he want to scare the obs out.

And back to the video. You can see how he runs towards the enemy spawn, why? Well, obviously, obscurity is there. You can see me skipping between players because I wanted to show where obs are and where Ghost is going/shooting. In both cases you can see him just after round starts and hes behaviour. He always goes near the obs, like he might not shoot them but he will stay near them or where he can see them. As I said, he is clever with his hacks.

No one shoots at a building like that and for such a long time if they don't know if obs are there, you might have few shots to hope for luck but that's it. I spent like 3 minutes inside one of them buildings while being obs and guess what, he keep on shooting there the whole 3 minutes and even player called Obscurity told him not to spray with his sniper and waste ammo. Funny thing is he wasn't spraying because as soon as I got out of the building and went towards our spawn he stopped shooting and guess what? Yep, shortly he appeard sprinting at me. Funny, right? Too bad I don't have that video because it was actually 2 pieces 1gb each and I deleted them because I tho it's not enough.

Watch the videos carefully yourself, read what I wrote and judge it. Would like to see the opinions.

I'm happy people agree with me. The player I named in one of the descriptions (Big*|Obs) is also a cheater, unfortunatly the time he wasn't hiding with it I didn't record. So I'm just letting you people know that if you see a player with uid 574 you might want to keep an eye on him.

Let's see what the other admins have to say.

Sign in to follow this