Sign in to follow this  
rainmaker

hello long lost friends 2 ...

hey folks...

how are u guys? just like joda...i managed it to spend some time here... some know me as arson..

i lost all my stats, blackfire, etc...

zac how are u? is aeon still here?

sorry that i left iceops...it was just too much with work and kidz...its not better know..but i kinda missed it...

cheers

Guest Ares

Guys aeon left for university :)

true, but why did you tell it now? Noone said aeon. Btw, he'll be back in 2 years.

Sure he will. Even if he does return, do you think that iceops will still exist then? Cod4 will be 7 years old then. But oh well, we'll see :)

nono, i read it :-) its just the damn time...

i still have problems with my back..but with every year there comes more problems :-)

and i wanted to play again..i bought the cod4 from the app store, but there are some problems with punk buster i have to fix...

there were many changes in the clan...nice to see that ur still here ninja...

yeah i agree lock, its life...but still sad sometimes.. i liked our clan and u folks...it was a damn good time :-) we rocked!!

but i also see, that for every generation that has to set new prioritys, there comes a new generation who profits from the knowledge of people who manage it to stay online, just like life...

i havent yet xfire...will download it soon...

i have deleted facebook anyway... :-)

il give you the data as soon as possible ninja :-)

christmas is even worse for my amount of free time

ok..

xfire is still agtarson...

ill try to be online as soon as possible...i also try to fix the punkbuster problems...