Sign in to follow this  
IAmRapson

Unban Request

It's such an unnormal shooting, you have to give me right..

Never knew it is possible to shoot in this fast way and you are the first one, who can do this.. And I am sure that the majority will agree with me..

So I need to excuse..

whats the duration of this ban?

1st - Wrong section to post this kinda of appeal. If u waste time to register urself on the forum and making ur very own first post as an unban appeal, atleast u could loose some more time finding the right section for it.

2nd - The recorded video doesnt qualifies as proof since there are no timeline matchs, as a consequence of being a post record after the supposed infraction.

3rd - Your recording the periferic device, your gaming mouse, which is kinda pretty, and your fingers, that btw have perfectly clipped nails. This would über awesome if the subject was a beauty contest, but ur being accused of the use of a software, in this particular case, a macro, i.e, an user-defined command that is part of an application and executes a series of commands. Can i see ur not using any sort of such software with the video? No!.... Can i see ur using it? Also No!.... This strengthens that this video doesnt proves anything.

4th - The fastest human reaction time is 0,11 s, assuming specific circunstances. Some of those specific circunstances are aknowledge in ur video - u have a static controled environment in ur video (static target, predefined action) so ur brain will be focused in a specific controlled task and therefore ur reaction time will be the fastest one possible. Now, here comes the funny part. In a online match such circunstances are random, so ur reaction time would never be the fastest or exactly the same for each instance. Thats what makes the difference between good and bad players. Depending in the amount of played hours ur brain will assume predefined routines, memorizing them, according with the faced circunstances in game, decreasing successively the human reaction time in such situations.

5th -Ur being accused of using the so called "rapid fire" script, whose general command limits the reaction time to fixed values, some milliseconds lower than the human ones, in a computed loop, enabled or disabled by a desired action. Is this advantageous? It depends on the situation. Better than wheel scroll? YES!

Is it obvious on the video? No, cuz no evidence of strong vertical recoil, caused by the non stop loop. Will a experienced player distinguish normal shooting between this so called macro shooting? YES!

6th - Theres no proof video of the infraction, so i cant agree or disagree with IceOps Community Forums

[*]→ IceOps servers

[*]→ Server rules

8th - Enjoy ur time in IceOps servers!

Ban info:

Ban id| |Player Name| |Svr||Expiration Time | |Ban Reason |

52 ReV//Rapson Obs 01-02-2014, 16:36 Turn you fastfire script off. thanks.

Looks like it expired two days ago

@mibru I think I'm long enough here, that I don't need to be controlled this hard by posting any 15min ban with a proof.

But anyway you made kinda hard work for this text and I'm not sure that you were bored or something, but good job :D

@mibru I think I'm long enough here, that I don't need to be controlled this hard by posting any 15min ban with a proof.

But anyway you made kinda hard work for this text and I'm not sure that you were bored or something, but good job :D

np, you buy me candies later :P . keep up the good work