Sign in to follow this  
Synd

Recommended PCs?

Hey everybody, I'm considering buying a new PC. As some of you know, my PC is utter garbage. I was wondering what some of your guy's recommended PC's are. Can be laptops/pcs and also, if somebody knows a cheap place to build a PC that would be great too. -Thanks, Synd

Well, i think u have to give a lilbit more information:

Budget? Purpose? Games u wanna play on it? Special programs u wanna use?

And btw: the cheapest way to build up a customized desktop pc is by your own, but if u never did it before u need somebody with experience.

And btw: the cheapest way to build up a customized desktop pc is by your own, but if u never did it before u need somebody with experience.

Well I've build my previous PC (now using laptop, kinda hard to make those yourself ;) ) without doing it ever before and it works :o And yeah, it is cheaper by like half of the price...

Guest Ares

Well I've build my previous PC (now using laptop, kinda hard to make those yourself ;) ) without doing it ever before and it works :o And yeah, it is cheaper by like half of the price...

Same here :)

The question here is this: you wanna BUY a pc or MAKE one?

If you wanna make one visit this site -> http://pcpartpicker.com/

See if this combos amuse u:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ TigerDirect)

Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($64.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.44 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($234.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Rosewill Galaxy-01 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($19.99 @ Microcenter)

Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer ($15.99 @ Microcenter)

Total: $585.37

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Western Digital RE3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($50.44 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 270 2GB Video Card ($194.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Sentey CS1-1398 PLUS ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Amazon)

Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $608.35

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna buy one, here are my atual choices for u, in ranging prices:

[u'>Lenovo IdeaCentre Desktop - 599$

Alienware X51 - 699$

iBuypower Revolt A960 (AMD A10-6800K) - 700$

Acer Predator AG3 - 959$ - :)

Maingear Vybe - 999$

Origin Genesis - 1,875$

CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Desktop - 2229 $ :)

And then, if u wanna get ludacris:

Falcon Northwest Fragbox (GeForce GTX 780 SLI) - 4500$

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2415720,00.asp]Falcon' Northwest Mach V (Triple Titan) - 7394.00$

Sorry, I was in a hurry on mobile, kind of diffcult, my range of prices would be from $400-$800, and no games with better than Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 specs, special programs would just be the standard cod4 radiant and photoshop(Easy to use on my computer already). I've never built my own PC, but I had an old one that a friend did for me.

The question here is this: you wanna BUY a pc or MAKE one?

If you wanna make one visit this site -> http://pcpartpicker.com/

See if this combos amuse u:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($64.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.44 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($234.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Rosewill Galaxy-01 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($19.99 @ Microcenter)

Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer ($15.99 @ Microcenter)

Total: $585.37

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Western Digital RE3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($50.44 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 270 2GB Video Card ($194.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Sentey CS1-1398 PLUS ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Amazon)

Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $608.35

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna buy one, here are my atual choices for u, in ranging prices:

Lenovo IdeaCentre Desktop - 599$ Alienware X51 - 699$ iBuypower Revolt A960 (AMD A10-6800K) - 700$ Acer Predator AG3 - 959$ - :)

Maingear Vybe - 999$

Origin Genesis - 1,875$ CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Desktop - 2229 $ :)

And then, if u wanna get ludacris:

Falcon Northwest Fragbox (GeForce GTX 780 SLI) - 4500$

Falcon Northwest Mach V (Triple Titan) - 7394.00$

Thank you for all of the good advice and suggestions. What I really want to do is just to BUY one. But both will work, because like I said, I have a friend that knows what he's doing when it comes to building a PC, anyways, thanks.

@Ares and Kelm: yeah u did it, but dont be sure that every other person can handle it in the same way .....u need some knowledge, technical comprehension and carefulness to plug the parts together. F.e. that tiny sticks on the cpu...one second of inattention...u know what i mean!

@Ares and Kelm: yeah u did it, but dont be sure that every other person can handle it in the same way .....u need some knowledge, technical comprehension and carefulness to plug the parts together. F.e. that tiny sticks on the cpu...one second of inattention...u know what i mean!

Tiny sticks are not there any more, there are small metal spheres as connectors nowadays (for quite a few years already). Impossible to damage those unless you stand on it or hit it with something heavy :D

But well, all that is really required is ability to read, tiny bit of research and lots of PATIENCE.

Tiny sticks are not there any more, there are small metal spheres as connectors nowadays (for quite a few years already). Impossible to damage those unless you stand on it or hit it with something heavy :D

But well, all that is really required is ability to read, tiny bit of research and lots of PATIENCE.

oh quite a few years..... i should update my hardware :)