Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Little list

A little list what is missing, could be add or not working pretty good:

1) Beep when a new message comes in shoutbox

2) Adding Xfire, Steam and Origin to profile page

3) Bug: Unread Threads (doenst update that good)

4) Add more styles so people can change to the wone they want

5) No yellow names as I can't see them and more people

6) Add Online members on every page (dashboard)

NO quick auto log off as I needed to make this thread agian because I got logged of

I know u guys are still working on it but this is just a list what can be changed later. Or maybe u dind't saw it and u now know it

Good luck on this new forum!

Guest EpSiLoN :)

1) is ok for me :P (if possible)

2)Why not

4)I agree Need for style to the forums :P

5) idk :D

6)Yes,that's cool

Guest DeltaMX

1. Option not available as far as I know.

2. Not compatible with the current board version but I will find a way.

3. Need more info

5. I personally can see them clearly, unless it is as problem with the majority I am sorry not that important need

6. There is on the forum and it is one click away.

The log thing you can say is under maintenance.

Well, I think its just updating very slow as I see the post made in:

[attach=665][/attach]

And here:

[attach=664][/attach]

But here I don't see anything:

[attach=666][/attach]

eccept this one..

So You see everywhere new post except on the forum it self..

Hope that im clear enough

PS: I can't see the Moderator forum..

Guest DeltaMX

Well It works fine for me, I will check.

You should be able to see it.

Guest Ares
2) Adding Xfire, Steam and Origin to profile page

Added, can be found in Edit profile under contact options

4) Add more styles so people can change to the wone they want

Probably will, soon

What do you mean you can't see them?

What do you mean you can't see them?

the yellow names ones is bright so much that I can not read them clearly.

Guest Ares

I really have no idea... I'm actually colorblind so maybe we should let someone else handle this :D

Guest Ares
How did u knew that what u said was pink? xD

That's not really how color blindness works :P

Guest Ares

Well it's called color blindness, but it isn't really a "blindness". I probably have protanopia and deutranopia which means that I mostly mix up red with green, light green with yellow, brown with dark green, and purple with blue.

For example, I couldn't differentiate the "Team admin" green with "Team player" yellow. I actually thought they were the same color until I saw it in the settings :P

Well it's called color blindness, but it isn't really a "blindness". I probably have protanopia and deutranopia which means that I mostly mix up red with green, light green with yellow, brown with dark green, and purple with blue.

For example, I couldn't differentiate the "Team admin" green with "Team player" yellow. I actually thought they were the same color until I saw it in the settings :P

Ahh, you got it wity many colours. My boss has it with green and red, funny when he was pissed that somthing was green instead of red and 10 min later he figured it out that he was sort of colour blind

Guest arj

I usually like changes and new themes etc, but really, this one is so ugly for me, and hard to find something, and ugh, argh, bleh.

Ares is colourblind? Hmm, have to remember that, maybe one day we can exploit it. Don't know how, but fill figure it out, just give me a year or two.

The team admin had the color Red. Your own color was Green.

But oh well there are animals who can detect 12 colors while we humans can only detect 3 colors or sometimes only 2...

Are you unhappy not to detect these 12 colors ? Well you don't know how it would be so you don't miss something. However when other people tell you something about colors they can differentiate it can suck somehow. So it seems to be only a issue with other people. If 2 color seeing people wouldn't know about the missing color everything would appear normal for them.

Guest arj
However when other people tell you something about colors they can differentiate it can suck somehow. So it seems to be only a issue with other people. If 2 colour seeing people wouldn't know about the missing color everything would appear normal for them.

It will suck the most in "Honey, which of my dress you like more, the green or red one?" or "what colour of paint should we buy, dear husband?" situations :P

Guest Ares
The team admin had the color Red. Your own color was Green.

I don't mean the color we had on IP.Board, but on this forum. I couldn't differentiate the team admin green and team player golden, which is now pink :P

But yeah, it's not really a big of a deal, only an annoyance :)

Haha, exactly the same here.

I always wanted to be a pilot, until I heard that I was ''color blind'' and you can't become a pilot when you mix up colors :\

It's blue, light blue, purple, yellow, green, orange/red brown and green for me.

I got it from my mother, but in her case it's worse.

Guest Ares

Haha, exactly the same here.

I always wanted to be a pilot, until I heard that I was ''color blind'' and you can't become a pilot when you mix up colors :\

It's blue, light blue, purple, yellow, green, orange/red brown and green for me.

I got it from my mother, but in her case it's worse.

How come I never knew you were also colorblind? :o

I also got it from my mother, but she isn't colorblind, only a carrier :P