Sign in to follow this  
{ARB}&#gt;&#gt;-TORM&#lt;&#lt;

i got banned on the first 1 second on obs server by minQkel why?

Please Edit your Thread with this and fill it out, please.

1. Your nickname

2. Server you got banned on

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

Server: ObscurityTime: 11.00pm - 0.30 am +1GMTDate: 29-09-2014/ 30-09-2014Name: TJ>>$torm<http://www.speedyshare.com/Frkq2/demo0079.dm-1

Follow the quote for the demo's.

For demo0079, the biggest proof is when you're a sniper. Takes a few minutes to get there but mannn. That was way to obvious ;).

he ythat wasnt me u have real life so do i ive got a 23 years old bro he is the 1 who plays that night and alos if u wanna see me playing when i get back into the server i will make a demo off how i play and show u my real play and i dont play like this just liek i said i was w2anna be a clan but tree says to be paitenc or something like dat and i was waitting for other year to be a clan memmber i dont use &*******& Hax and i can make a demo of me playing with double kills than dat

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1813-i-got-banned-on-the-first-1-second-on-obs-server-by-minQkel-why/?postID=23960#post23960']he ythat wasnt me u have real life so do i ive got a 23 years old bro he is the 1 who plays that night and alos if u wanna see me playing when i get back into the server i will make a demo off how i play and show u my real play and i dont play like this just liek i said i was w2anna be a clan but tree says to be paitenc or something like dat and i was waitting for other year to be a clan memmber i dont use &*******& Hax and i can make a demo of me playing with double kills than dat

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1813-i-got-banned-on-the-first-1-second-on-obs-server-by-minQkel-why/?postID=23966#post23966']first of all i dont have cats or dogs ive got chikin and a goat and i rly got mad taht means i rly gonna kill an obs whis a very bad way taht means randum shot and very fuces on obs and always aim in every angle that doesnt means i hack -.-

and the most important is I am Un Love With That Mod And The Mod Goes Sucks With Hack And no Point of The Game if see the obs And kenai

If I Hacks I Will Tell U That I Hack Cuz After All Its Just A Game Am Not Afraid To Say I Hack .."If i Was"

and By The Way When I Play I Look Like Reiss Cuz Reiss And I Have So Mouch Sam Kilsl In Sam Way .-.

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1813-i-got-banned-on-the-first-1-second-on-obs-server-by-minQkel-why/?postID=23966#post23966']first of all i dont have cats or dogs ive got chikin and a goat and i rly got mad taht means i rly gonna kill an obs whis a very bad way taht means randum shot and very fuces on obs and always aim in every angle that doesnt means i hack -.-

meiqkel thats it i told u onc u r just setting behind a ******* keyboard and say shits and peace of ******

i dont care anymore if any1 thinks!!! !that i hack but i already told u am 4 years obs player i dont need hacks to be a pro player and dont need a (Pro Proofs ) cuz i Dont Give A shit 4 days and i keep saying that i dont use fuc********* hacks my bro use it in my account ny accedent and i still dont give a **** about it but i rly love dat server and i can just do 1000 easy to get back into th server if i hacks but i do not use hacks !!!!!!!!

if u play with reiss when he is undercove u will give him a permban and reason will be a hack but when u know dat he was reiss u just unban him -.-

*Their Is So Many Players Dat Dont Have To Use Hacks To Be A Pro * Keep it in mind* Am 1 Of Dem *

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1813-i-got-banned-on-the-first-1-second-on-obs-server-by-minQkel-why/?postID=23991#post23991']meiqkel thats it i told u onc u r just setting behind a ******* keyboard and say shits and peace of ******

i dont care anymore if any1 thinks!!! !that i hack but i already told u am 4 years obs player i dont need hacks to be a pro player and dont need a (Pro Proofs ) cuz i Dont Give A shit 4 days and i keep saying that i dont use fuc********* hacks my bro use it in my account ny accedent and i still dont give a **** about it but i rly love dat server and i can just do 1000 easy to get back into th server if i hacks but i do not use hacks !!!!!!!!

if u play with reiss when he is undercove u will give him a permban and reason will be a hack but when u know dat he was reiss u just unban him -.-

*Their Is So Many Players Dat Dont Have To Use Hacks To Be A Pro * Keep it in mind* Am 1 Of Dem *

well reiss have been permban days ago in obs server whil he was undercover but when admin knew taht he was reiss they just unban him so menqkel ill tell u what am gonna do ok :D

i am gonna use other PC And Play On Obs Server Just Like I Want And Am Gonna Chang My Other Pv Ip adress to west country and also gonna chang my nick name and no 1 will know who the Fu**** i am So :D

Get The F*** Off Am Not A fraid And Stile Dont Use Hacks With Love Tj>>$torm<<

Yours Sincerely,

Tj>>$torm<< :D

but i also gonna include "|" In My Name Cuz When I Have Fun With Playing "UnderCover " U Wont Notest Me No ! Will