Sign in to follow this  
Spacemonkey

banned again by savior

As Savior banned someone I knew since a few months for wh even though he was not cheating (more details here : Admin 300000047), I downloaded the demo of that guy to check it out.

Am I the only one who cannot see the weapon in the second map ? How can you ban someone for no recoil using a demo where you cannot see his weapon ?!

First map, he does 78-32. That is not a huge score neither. Moreover, the way he died a few times (top light especially) and the way he plays in general shows that he is not using a wallhack. Anyways, you cannot ban someone for use of wallhack if you just feel like he is using a wallhack.

Lol seriously this guy does not deserve his admin powers. It seems like he is just getting mad at people who are killing him and then bans them so that they are not on the server while he plays. Then, they got unbanned but he does not care because he did play without people who killed him, and he will ban them again as no sanctions are applied on him for that kind of ban.

As Savior banned someone I knew since a few months for wh even though he was not cheating (more details here : Admin 300000047), I downloaded the demo of that guy to check it out.

Am I the only one who cannot see the weapon in the second map ? How can you ban someone for no recoil using a demo where you cannot see his weapon ?!

First map, he does 78-32. That is not a huge score neither. Moreover, the way he died a few times (top light especially) and the way he plays in general shows that he is not using a wallhack. Anyways, you cannot ban someone for use of wallhack if you just feel like he is using a wallhack.

Lol seriously this guy does not deserve his admin powers. It seems like he is just getting mad at people who are killing him and then bans them so that they are not on the server while he plays. Then, they got unbanned but he does not care because he did play without people who killed him, and he will ban them again as no sanctions are applied on him for that kind of ban.

This is not the right place to post this. You made your abuse report and it will be judged by the right people. Place be patient and stop spreading lies about me please.

@DRz you made your abuse report which will be taken care of as soon as the people have time to check it out.

In the meanwhile please be patient and don't bump old threads which are already done only in order to trash savior.

You are making this personal which is completely unprofessional and will only have a negative impact on you, your impression and credability.

[align=center]

Request to close this Thread

[/align]

What kind of lie

DRz, This guy got unbanned and we didn't see savior complain. We are all humans and we all make mistakes sometimes. Savior made a demo not just to prove he has caught a hacker. NO! We make demo's incase we're wrong!

DRz, This guy got unbanned and we didn't see savior complain. We are all humans and we all make mistakes sometimes. Savior made a demo not just to prove he has caught a hacker. NO! We make demo's incase we're wrong!

Demo are actually used to show that the guy was cheating. It's not to ask people advice after you banned him.

Guest arj
made a demo not just to prove he has caught a hacker. NO! We make demo's (also) incase we're wrong