Sign in to follow this  
r1ot

Hacker on obs WhatsUp|Penguin

Player WhatsUp| Penguin

Server IceOps Obscurity

Time Around 1:00 AM (Map Meanstreet2, also some admins were online)

Guid b420d889 (Ty Kenai)

Proof Demo I posted in attachments

*note* The demo iteself may not be that good of proof. But he doesnt play that good... ever. Also those were 2 rounds in a row that he aimed directly where the obs was standing. Also was happening the entire match.

Yes, We know of this Penguin player. We have a few demos of them already from myself and other admins. If the other admins want to take a closer look at him they can find his demos in our files and if they wish- They can ban them as I think it should be enough proof to keep him banned.

P.S: GUID is b420d889

Hey r1ot,

thanks for the report. I was online too and thought this penguin is supsicious. Croc told me (as you can see his answers in the second demo) he is just a friend and I should not worry about him.

However, I think he is hacking but my demos aren't good enough to ban him. Your demos on the other hand do in fact catch him pretty nice.

Kenai, where are the other demos? I checked the suspicious players thread and could not find more demos. If you have another 1 or 2 demos showing this kind of gameplay as of the demos posted by r1ot, I would / will ban him.

Hey r1ot,

thanks for the report. I was online too and thought this penguin is supsicious. Croc told me (as you can see his answers in the second demo) he is just a friend and I should not worry about him.

However, I think he is hacking but my demos aren't good enough to ban him. Your demos on the other hand do in fact catch him pretty nice.

Kenai, where are the other demos? I checked the suspicious players thread and could not find more demos. If you have another 1 or 2 demos showing this kind of gameplay as of the demos posted by r1ot, I would / will ban him.

https://iceops.in/demos/obscurity/ Go there and search for his GUID 'b420d889' You can do 'Ctrl + F' to do a Search, then just type in the GUID to pinpoit/highlight it.

Sign in to follow this