Sign in to follow this  
Down

Dissapointed.

Okay, so apperantly I have been kicked due to being ''inactive'' and being in another clan called 4x3,

First off Ninja, I am dissapointed in you that just kicked me outa nowhere without even letting me explain nor disscussing this with other administrators

I have been in this clan for 3 years now, and this is how I get treated? Like I hacked or something?

Okay, I can understand that I am not very active but this is due to a reason which I have explained more than enough already,

I am online once a day, if this isnt enough than sorry but exams are up and I believe school goes first.

Now I heard from Ares that I have been last seen on september 3rd on the forums?

Well that's funny because my birthday is at 27th and people congratulated me and I thanked them.

Aside from that I did remove my browser history at some point end october, and forgot to log-in since but thats just a few days.

Now for the 4x3 part, are you even being serious or are you just searching for excuses to kick me?

If you dont want me to be in this clan just tell me so because this is utterly bs.

I am sure you understand that a ''MODERATOR'' isnt a part of the clan itself, and is according to YOU allowed.

If it isnt, you can kick Joker while you're at it and probally more: http://gyazo.com/91bffbbe80160bc2ae731769eaaf4616

Sorry, but this isnt a way to treat members.

I know you never liked me, but this is a weak move.

Regards,

Down.

Well you are not a moderator. You are Super-Moderator. This is actually a special forum group for moderator permissions on MyBB which can be considered as far more advanced than a usual server-mod.

Also compare activity on their forum (See appended screenshot) to ours.

https://iceops.in/index.php/User/47-Down/#recentActivity

Anyway I did not expect you would even notice that...

Well you are not a moderator. You are Super-Moderator. This is actually a special forum group for moderator permissions on MyBB which can be considered as far more advanced than a usual server-mod.

Also compare activity on their forum (See appended screenshot) to ours.

https://iceops.in/index.php/User/47-Down/#recentActivity

Anyway I did not expect you would even notice that...

A super mod is still NOT part of the clan no matter what,and you can ask anyone there if I have ever been in the clan.

Because in the end it's just a moderator with higher power and this still isnt a reason to kick someon

As for the part with the inactivity, what am I supposed to do? Make threads everyday I get here? I have checked the forums EVERY single day.

But there hasnt been a single topic yet that I thought Oh, I should reply.

Because people here dont make new threads often aside from the Deathrun section.

And the last post I made there was the 12th of October.

You're ignoring the fact that you havent asked how I have been doing, or why I havent been posting things.

That's a failure on your part as a leader.

I have informed you enough times that I am currently not very active, but atleast I still visit everyday and play while I can.

I DID expect you were atleast a little bit smarter.

*Disappointed

Also, it's usually better to solve such things using PMs or xfire/steam/another IM. It's not the first time either...

Yeah, you tell him.

He tends to ignore me whenever I send him a message, this way I can atleast get through to him.