Sign in to follow this  
never121

ban in 10 min

This is fun.... this afternoon i decided to reinstall cod4 after 2 years...i join in your server and after 10 min i have been banned for wh by admin... wowwww my fourth games after 2 years and I 'm banned.. this is pure italian rosik :thumbup::thumbup:

Next time before ban a player check his guid on esl/cb ecc ecc ;)

Guest arj

best ss ever, congrats

it must've been much easier to take a picture on a camera instead of making a screenshot.

anyway, first things first, do you play on legal cdkey or you found it laying on the floor?

still, cant believe how you can be esl player and take a photo of a screen instead of making screenshot.

Guest Ares
This is fun.... this afternoon i decided to reinstall cod4 after 2 years...i join in your server and after 10 min i have been banned for wh by admin... wowwww my fourth games after 2 years and I 'm banned.. this is pure italian rosik :thumbup::thumbup:

What kind of a screen are you playing on? I'm genuinely interested.

Guest arj

What kind of a screen are you playing on? I'm genuinely interested.

CRT ofc, best contrast to get most of mlg cod4

best ss ever, congrats

it must've been much easier to take a picture on a camera instead of making a screenshot.

anyway, first things first, do you play on legal cdkey or you found it laying on the floor?

still, cant believe how you can be esl player and take a photo of a screen instead of making screenshot.

Black screenshots :o.. At least I have them xD

You made me lol, congratulations.

On topic:

I do not care if you are PRO, play ESL or if you are the freaking EASTER BUNNY. If I catch you hacking, and I get it on demo, you get banned. Simple.

P.S.

You not wanting to appeal for an unban, does not help your situation.

minQkel i take photo to send with wa

arj key is legal

for savior.. you catch me hacking??? i'm really concerned to see my demo :D Now i'm so so so bad, i dont play cod4 for 2-3 years and you ban me for cheat.. practically for you, remover fun player that are forever noob, all other players are cheaters =O

PS: ok, i will appeal

PSS: i don't find server, can you help me ? found