Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Jeff's appeal

1. Your nickname

Cymatic|Jeff

2. Server you got banned on

Iceops | Team Promod Live

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

1ab45898

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

It doesnt say

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)

It was for supposed wallhack but if you tell me what parts of the demo look obvious, I can explain them

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

Savior was spectating me, Through two maps, Crash and Shipment. People had called me out for cheating but had no hard evidence. I can promise you now, I do not cheat. Ask Vinnyy', I know he is only 1 admin but he knows me. I am a good player. If you want, I will record a demo every single time I join the server

I had a rather interesting and long conversation with Jeff on TeamSpeak where he explained to me the reasons for his actions, and tried explaining his experience with COD4 and so forth. This lead me to a certain understanding of his actions, but I still stand by my decision, as there are sequences in the demos, especially the demo which is recorded on shipment, which I cannot explain logically. As it seems that he knows with a high degree of certainty where the other players are.

I have watched all 3 demos with my own wallhack, and I still come to the same conclusion.

We are gonna need more oppinions here.

The irony is that I don't wallhack... If you want I can make a youtube video and explain all of the parts what look dodgy... as savior said I had been talking to him about my cod experience and I am free to answer any questions that you may have (e.g. playtime, lan/tournament experience etc.)

Im sorry, but you're just way too obvious using hacks.

Can you tell me what is obvious about me? If it just because I prefire almost every spot. That doesn't mean im "obvious". It just means im checking.